• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GOSSAMER
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2008
    • doncaster east vic

Originally posted by Ian Sharpe View Post
    thats good mate, can you post up the steps to make this work.
    Sure but you will need an updated version of the app to make it work, i was sent a direct link and they said it would take a week or so to make it to the public. You want version c

name Atf
    Desc Transmission temp
    Cmndbyte0:07
    Cmndbyte1:E1
    Cmndbyte2:02
    Cmndbyte3:21
    Cmndbyte4:02

Expected Response Section:
    RspByte0:07
    RspByte1:E9

Response Options Section
    Rsp Bit Offset:40
    Number of Rsp Bits:8
    Response signed: Leave unchecked

First Units Section
    First Unit: Deg
    Multiply:1
    Divide:1
    Add:-40

Second Units Section you can leave blank

Limits Section
    Min:-40
    Max:215
    Back from the Dark side
    NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

• Ian Sharpe
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2000
      • Tasmania

great tks mate! How are you finding it in general?
      NS shorty 3.8l petrol with winch, front/rear E-lockers
      NT shorty 3.2l tdi, pretty stock with rear locker

Comment

• GOSSAMER
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2008
        • doncaster east vic

Im still playing with it, but i like it. I've asked for a couple of tweaks on the trans temp guage, it doesnt automatically connect with the other guages and so far you cant set an alarm. He did say if their are any other things we would like added just ask.
        Btw once you load up the guage i changed the guage min and max to 0 min and 150 max
        I have an EGR blanking plate and you can see the EGR guage go right up and then drops back to 0

Edit: im now up to verson d of the app it now auto connects and i have the alarms working (the alarm was me being a numpty)
        Last edited by GOSSAMER; 31-10-15, 12:07 PM.
        Back from the Dark side
        NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

• Ian Sharpe
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2000
          • Tasmania

Originally posted by GOSSAMER View Post
          Im still playing with it, but i like it. I've asked for a couple of tweaks on the trans temp guage, it doesnt automatically connect with the other guages and so far you cant set an alarm. He did say if their are any other things we would like added just ask.
          Btw once you load up the guage i changed the guage min and max to 0 min and 150 max
          I have an EGR blanking plate and you can see the EGR guage go right up and then drops back to 0

Edit: im now up to verson d of the app it now auto connects and i have the alarms working (the alarm was me being a numpty)
          mate sounds like they are customising it for you, lucky bugger.

Comment

• GOSSAMER
            Valued Member
            • Apr 2008
            • doncaster east vic

I must repeat the customer service from Ultraguage is second to none. Jim (from ultraguage) has created anything i have asked for and included these into the new app (version 1.5 due out in a week or so). The Pajero Vin number wasn't recognised by the system so he now has built in a feature to allow an unrecognised Vin, what that means is if you buy the Ultraguage blue and set the settings to Mitsubishi Pajero the trans temp and any other custom guage that works on a Pajero will now automatically download so you dont have to do it manually like i did. He has also built in alarms that will sound even if the App isnt running, when i put my device in the car it automatically connects to the car but previously any alarms didnt sound unless the App was running, so now my plan is to set the trans and engine temp to 95 degrees (this might change depending on how frequently it goes off) and when they sound i can open at the app and see what is going on.
            Back from the Dark side

Comment

• Ian Sharpe
              Valued Member
              • Nov 2000
              • Tasmania

Cant wait to try mine (when it turns up!).

Will my parameters be different given that you have a different tranny to me?

Comment

• GOSSAMER
                Valued Member
                • Apr 2008
                • doncaster east vic

Originally posted by Ian Sharpe View Post
                Cant wait to try mine (when it turns up!).

Will my parameters be different given that you have a different tranny to me?
                Everything should be the same, Once you put Mitsubishi Pajero in the make and model it should download all the suitable guages. Trans temp may not work given its a manual though
                Back from the Dark side

Comment

• GOSSAMER
                  Valued Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • doncaster east vic

I have been messing around with the guages. I tried to keep a similer theme to the factory with blue white and red
                  Back from the Dark side

Comment

• Ian Sharpe
                    Valued Member
                    • Nov 2000
                    • Tasmania

well I cant say its easy to connect, it took ages to get the BT to connect.

Anyway now I cant get it to recognise my vehicle.

It says invalid VIN?

Bit poor, IMO.

The manual says that it tries to connect to the internet. Well how the hell does it connect to the internet,?

Comment

• Ian Sharpe
                      Valued Member
                      • Nov 2000
                      • Tasmania

I got the trans temp to work. I am using Bat V , coollant temp & trans temp.

Can we get oil pressure?

Also I have noticed that when I have the Ultra Blue plugged in, when I sartup I get a flashing icon on the dash. It appears to be the lights self levelling icon. It dissapears whern I drive off.

Do you get that?

cheers

Comment

• GOSSAMER
                        Valued Member
                        • Apr 2008
                        • doncaster east vic

Mine was a bit fiddly to get to connect the first time, it say do it with just the ignition on but the car has to be running. No i dont get any flashing lights but i dont have self leveling either . Read my post from 2 days ago in regards to the vin, you will be able to make it recognise with the next app update (should be out shortly). Im hoping oil guages are in the custom guages when the app updates i would also like it to read the fuel guage rather than plugging in the litres manually.
                        Back from the Dark side

Comment

• Chooseboost
                          • Nov 2014
                          • Western NSW

After reading all of this I am still unsure of whether to buy the ultra gauge mx or blue....
                          2013 NW VRX - ARB Deluxe bar, TJM 9500lb winch with synthetic rope, MT STZ's 265/60/18, UHF, Tough Dog Suspension Lift, Bushskinz Intercooler/sump guard and transmission guard, Bushskinz rock sliders, Boo's rear bash plate, Airtec snorkel, ARB diff breathers, Aurora 5w 20" lightbar, Rhino Pioneer Roof Rack. Second set of tyres on 17" challenger rims - Hankook Dynapro MT's 265/70/17. Kalahari Black awning.
                          Check out my YouTube page!
                          4x4therapy

Comment

• Chooseboost
                            • Nov 2014
                            • Western NSW

I've just ordered my Ultra Gauge blue... lets see if I can work this sucker out when it arrives.
                            2013 NW VRX - ARB Deluxe bar, TJM 9500lb winch with synthetic rope, MT STZ's 265/60/18, UHF, Tough Dog Suspension Lift, Bushskinz Intercooler/sump guard and transmission guard, Bushskinz rock sliders, Boo's rear bash plate, Airtec snorkel, ARB diff breathers, Aurora 5w 20" lightbar, Rhino Pioneer Roof Rack. Second set of tyres on 17" challenger rims - Hankook Dynapro MT's 265/70/17. Kalahari Black awning.
                            Check out my YouTube page!
                            4x4therapy

Comment

• GOSSAMER
                              Valued Member
                              • Apr 2008
                              • doncaster east vic

Anyone else's app not working? Mine says its expired

Edit: never mind i downloaded the app through the app store and its working
                              Last edited by GOSSAMER; 07-02-16, 07:56 AM.
                              Back from the Dark side

Comment

• Jimmerz
                                • Feb 2016
                                • USA

Originally posted by GOSSAMER View Post
                                I have been messing around with the guages. I tried to keep a similer theme to the factory with blue white and red
                                I like your gauge layout! I have been using Blue as well, and have been searching for other interesting Gauge Pages. Recently, I have been playing with their ability to upload/download Pages. Any chance you might upload that Gauge Page to be Shared?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X