• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

Originally posted by pauld View Post
    By the way, did you ever get your EHD Lovells? I just ordered some from Kieron, will run them for trips.
    No not as yet. But a local has a set to get rid off. When I catch up with him I probably will. I reckon I am now suffering 1" permanent sag on the HD's.
    MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• stevemc181
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2012
      • Thornlie/Perth

I am wondering how the full version of PC Ozi would go on a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet running Windows 10? I'm not sure how Ozi would go communicating with the internal GPS instead of a dongle via the traditional coms ports.

Does anybody have PC Ozi running with the internal GPS on a Windows 8 or Windows 10 Tablet?
      2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
      3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• pauld
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2010
        • Melbourne

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
        No not as yet. But a local has a set to get rid off. When I catch up with him I probably will. I reckon I am now suffering 1" permanent sag on the HD's.
        When I pulled batteries, side steps, tools, rear shelf, junk, bash plates etc off the old NP it was very surprising how much it went up!
        2015 NX, ARB Bullbar, Bilstein / Lovells HD Front and Kings SP Rear, Polyairs, 17" NP Exceed wheels, D697 LT265/65/17, STEDI Cree 24" 120Watt light bar, Tracklander 2100 Roof Cage, Bushskinz side steps and bash plates, 200AH of Batts under rear floor via Redarc 40 Amp, cargo barrier with custom rear shelf up high, TC mod, EGR mod, catch can, iPhone4 with OBD app, USB ports in all 3 rows, custom storage in rear passenger guard.

Comment

• sharkcaver
          "2000"+ Valued Contributor
          • May 2009
          • Perth

Originally posted by pauld View Post
          When I pulled batteries, side steps, tools, rear shelf, junk, bash plates etc off the old NP it was very surprising how much it went up!
          I've weighbridged mine. 2.62T, full fuel, myself and all the usual crap I carry. I'm surprised the weighbridge didn't sag
          MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X