• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starfungi
    • May 2014
    • Wollongong

Originally posted by grobinson View Post
    Speaking of map versions, I got a MY2013 Pajero with the new MMCS and the map version in it is 2012-A. Has anyone got anything more recent?

Grant
    My 2013 Pajero VRX has version 2012-B. My dealer says this is the latest version as at 19th August 2014.
    I wonder if the 2013.1 version will install?

Brian
    Last edited by starfungi; 24-08-14, 02:24 PM. Reason: model of car added
    Stock Pajero NW VRX Auto with Airbags . Swift Explorer 584 with movers, HazardMate Prototype

Comment

• PeterGT
      • Jul 2007
      • Perth, WA

Navigationau.com

Seems to be a few complaints on the web about this company. Along the lines of disc sent doesn't work and no answers to email when there are problems...
      2009 NT Diesel Pajero.

Comment

• Downunder35m
        Valued Member
        • Feb 2011
        • Near Melbourne

You might want to check here and here.
        Especially the guy in the second link is nice as it shows that Ebay and Pal don't give a damn about scammers.
        I would say it is dodgy and should be avoided for simple reasons:
        The neither advertised to be an authorised reseller, nor do theyshow images of the actual DVD's.
        Unless they can provide you with something stating they are official resellers don't trust them.
        The do offer cash on pickup, so you go there and only pay if it is working and in case they use the standard inkjet label on a fake DVD you can directly go to the cops.
        '94 2.8TD, 2" lift, low mount winch, bullbar, roofrack, UHF, custom drawers, HID spotties, cam, GPS....
        Password for all my files: downunder

Comment

• Daveise
          • May 2011
          • Shepparton

MMCS Map updates. Latest from MMA

My Pajero is 2014 build May delivery. I enquired about map updates and the following was sent to me today from MMA. This means that maps are close to 3 years old before an update is released.

"Customer Reference: 402289890 ..17/10/2014

Receipt is acknowledged of your recent correspondence.

We apologise for the delay in responding to you.

Please be advised that your vehicle would have the most up to date mapping software Version (2013-A) at the time of manufacture of the vehicle.

However please be aware that you would be entitled to a free upgrade yearly when this is released. We envisage that the next mapping update will be available next year.

We can only advise that you maintain contact with your preferred dealership as they would conduct the update, should it be available when you are required to have your next scheduled service.

We trust the above is of assistance.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Regards,

T....... S.......
          Customer Care Assistant | Customer Care
          [email protected]
          Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limited
          P O Box 8 | MELROSE PARK SA 5039
          Phone: 1300 13 12 11 | Facsimile: 1300 55 33 19 "

Comment

• gr8traveller
            • Nov 2010
            • Dandenong

Do not bother with Nav sys aus, as you get what you pay for I purchased an update for my pajero from them in Feb and the disk failed about a month ago - it works sometimes but not all the time. I complained and got this reply " Hi
            The map disc has been supplied in the fully working condition If the disc stoped working during the 6 month use, the disc has been damaged!!! (dust, wet, scratch, overheat, etc.) We don't offer any sort of warranty on the discs in use and don't accept return, refund, or exchange"

The email came from the UK! Customer service is not a term they are familiar with there.

Comment

• Smallfry
              • Apr 2014
              • Bowen Qld

This was the response I got from MMAL, but still no success with dealer for a 7/14 NW

Customer Reference: 402401970
              Receipt is acknowledged of your recent correspondence regarding Map Care Updates for your Mitsubishi Pajero.
              Please be advised that mapping updates are available through our dealer network. These updates are released yearly.
              There has recently been a Map Care Update release to our authorised Dealership Network.
              Please be advised that your vehicle is entitled to a Free Map Care Update - VIN: JMFLYV98WEJ00####
              Please see below for information acquired about these updates:

Please be advised that the 2 free Updates are available on your vehicle until the 6.5.2017. Please have both of these completed before this date.
              May we respectfully suggest that your further contact the Servicing Manager of your registered authorised Mitsubishi Dealership for further servicing updates to be conducted on your vehicle.
              A full list of our Dealerships is available on our website (www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au).

We trust this information is of assistance to you.

I really like my Pajero, but MMAL & Dealership after sales service is the worst I have experienced in 35 years of motoring.
              2014 Black VRX NW Pajero - ARB Winch Bar, Dual Battery, Hayman Reese H/Duty Tow kit inc Electric Brake module, Engel 40L Fridge, Sunroof, Tint, Boo's Bash Plates, IPF Spotlights, Kings HD Springs & Bilstein shocks 2" Lift, 58L LRA Aux Fuel Tank, AOB Quad Breather kit, Fuel Manager 2u secondary fuel filter, 120amp Anderson outlet, Roo Systems RTT, GME TX3520W 80ch UHF,Stedi Fog/DRL, Redarc Pyro & Battery gauges, Western Filters Catch Can, 150W Solar Blanket, still in progress

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X