Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photos - You and your rig!

Photos - You and your rig! Show off your rig and your mods.

Old 27-02-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovingman View Post
Good photos!!
Cheers mate
Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.
Old 28-02-15

If you keep doing write ups like this it will save me buying mags!
2013 NW VRX - ARB Deluxe bar, TJM 9500lb winch with synthetic rope, MT STZ's 265/60/18, UHF, Tough Dog Suspension Lift, Bushskinz Intercooler/sump guard and transmission guard, Bushskinz rock sliders, Boo's rear bash plate, Airtec snorkel, ARB diff breathers, Aurora 5w 20" lightbar, Rhino Pioneer Roof Rack. Second set of tyres on 17" challenger rims - Hankook Dynapro MT's 265/70/17. Kalahari Black awning.
Check out my YouTube page!
4x4therapy
Old 28-02-15
Valued Member

Excellent write up. It really annoys me that I don't take enough fotos. Got all the good gear but just don't seem to grab a camera much anymore.

Its always interesting seeing others fotos and a small blog about the trip.
cheers
Old 28-02-15
Valued Member

Great write up and pics Barky.

Keep them coming
Old 28-02-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicko1 View Post
Excellent write up. It really annoys me that I don't take enough fotos. Got all the good gear but just don't seem to grab a camera much anymore.

Its always interesting seeing others fotos and a small blog about the trip.
cheers
Cheers mate.
I usually have an SLR with me. Pretty much all my photos are with a phone though as it's just so much more convenient (all phone for the last trip). They look a bit crappy on here though because I've compressed them down to a couple hundred KB.
Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.
Old 16-08-15

Default Spose I need to post this....

So I went on a two week trip not long ago. Did Robe, Googs Track, Lake Gairdner, Mt Ive and The Gawler Ranges. Trip report is coming, been a bit hectic at home and at work since I got back though so difficult to find the time. Guess these pictures need to be posted though. First time the NW has had to be recovered

Bellied out like a mofo at Robe. 16PSI but left the ASC on d'oh. Got winched backwards.

Full trip report definitely to follow, lots of video footage to put together first though to go with the photos that were taken. Will post it up when I can.

Old 16-08-15

I think the sand over there is very smart, it lets you get to the point where you say "the sand over here isn't that bad" then bang its gone from under you.

Old 20-06-18

What has happened to TC?
he used to be very active on here.....

Previously 92 NH 3l auto
Old 20-06-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangios View Post
What has happened to TC?
he used to be very active on here.....
Too busy at the moment to spend much time on here one day I'll get some work/life balance and I'll find the time to come back properly. My poor build thread is so outdated.

Here, have a video from earlier this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAWmlLO0wv8&t=2s
Old 24-06-18

Thanks mate, glad to hear and see the mighty paj is still going strong! I have an Nl identical to your old one so have always kept an eye on your threads. Thanks for the video, nice work on getting up that one 👍

Previously 92 NH 3l auto