• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Well done guys!

Last night our Admin and Moderators received Clubman Awards from the Pajero 4wd Club of Vic for the the great work they do on the forum. I would personally like to thank these guys for doing a fantastic job of being level headed with their moderation

Pickle doing a presentation about the forum to the club members.

Gus and TC Barky receive their respective awards while I hang on to MyPaj award to be mailed out.
    Well done guys.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • dean
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007

And a good forum it is and I've enjoyed checking in most days in the last 8 years and not sure how many in the old format.
    Dean
    NM V6 since August 2000. Cargo Barrier, Satphone, Decent Suspension, Decent Tyres Eg. Any 10 PLY E Load Brand Not Important. Aux Tank, Rola Sports Racks/Basket, Decent Canvas Bag, Quality Esky. A Good Setup For Outback Touring/Desert Crossings.

Comment

• stevemc181
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2012
      • Thornlie/Perth

Good on you guys, it's certainly one of the better forums around and seems to be more active than a lot of others. The mod team does a great job
      2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
      3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• Asppaul
        • Jun 2013
        • N.T

Well done, very informative site

Comment

• Alben
          • Jul 2010
          • Victoria

Well deserved guys.
          2007 Pajero NS VRX - DID, Manual, Cool Silver, ARB Deluxe Bullbar, ARB Aluminium Rack, Awning, Bushskinz, Bilstein & Lovells HD, Safari Snorkel, Dual Battery, ARB Air Compressor, Lightforce XGTs, GME UHF, Cooper AT3, TPMS and Scan Gauge.

1996 Triton MJ Luxury Double Cab - 4d56T 2.5TD Manual, Snorkel, Canopy & Roof Rack, Side Step/Sliders, Bullbar, IPF Driving Lights, Mickey T MTZ's, GME UHF, Custom Roof Console, Spot Light, Pioneer Head Unit & Speakers, Piranha Dual Battery, Rear Drawers

Comment

• kerway
            • Aug 2010
            • North West Sydney

Well done guys. Well deserved
            All the hard work by admin and mods have made this a great forum to be a member of.
            Thanks
            NW CoolSilver with things bolted on it. Some better than others

Comment

• Dicko1
              Valued Member
              • Dec 2014
              • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by kerway View Post
              Well done guys. Well deserved
              All the hard work by admin and mods have made this a great forum to be a member of.
              Thanks

I,ll double what Kerway said. Great job by all..

cheers and more beers
              Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Gus
                Administrator
                • Mar 2008
                • Traralgon. Vic

Dave & All, the Admin/Mods Team are happy too!

As it's a pleasure to be able to say we have a fantastic forum & that my friends is a credit to you all "The Members of this Forum"
                Admin/Mods Team.
                VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
                NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Paj People 2009
                  Valued Member
                  • Oct 2009
                  • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Congrats guys and throughly well deserved

Invaluble, friendly advice for myself for the past 5 years. Very enjoyable too.

Great stuff and THANK YOU!

Cheers,
                  Sally
                  SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• Herman4x4
                    Valued Member
                    • Oct 2009
                    • Melton, Victoria

Awards well deserved, keep up the good work Admins.
                    Cheers,
                    Andrew.
                    Cheers,
                    Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
                    Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• TC.Barky
                      Valued Member
                      • Oct 2011
                      • Melbourne

Was quite chuffed to receive a clubman award - thanks again Dave.

It's you guys that make the forum what it is, so our thanks are with all of you too
                      MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
                      Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• Lazarus
                        Valued Member
                        • Jan 2008
                        • Melbourne, Western suburbs

Well done to all of you.
                        As the owner of another website with about 20 000 members (not 4wd related) I know that it is the members that make the site/forum what it is and you guys always keep that in mind in your daily interactions with users making us all feel welcomed.

Again, well done.
                        NW 2014 MY14 GLX-R, auto, BushSkinz bashplates, Pedders TrakRyder foam cell 2' lift, Falken AT3W LT, Rhino Pioneer 6 platform, flip key, Redarc BCDC40 and 135 amps lithium battery, Torque Pro OBD, EVC Throttle controller, ARB Compressor, LED lights (internal and outside), ARB Frontier 128L long range fuel tank, GME XRS 370c.

Comment

• BROOMZPAJ
                          • Mar 2010
                          • Geelong

Well done Admins, thoroughly deserved recognition.

This forum is a gold mine of Paj-related info and an important social media outlet for many people all the way from the lurkers to the power contributors.

Your work on keeping it ticking along is much appreciated.
                          2012 MY12 NW Exceed 3.2 DiD
                          Cool Silver - Nudge Bar - Bonnet Protector - Cargo Liner - Sports Roof Rack Cross Bars - UltraGauge - Bushskinz IC & Sump guards - T'EYES CC3 head unit with integrated front & rear cameras - Trap Mats - EGR control - Travall Pet Barrier - Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus - 2" lift via Bilstein shocks/struts & King springs.

Comment

• my.paj
                            • Dec 2010
                            • Tullamarine

Wow not what I would expect at all, so bummed about not being there.
                            It's all about the great Mitsi owners
                            Good results from surgeon today with leaving my arm much freer
                            Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
                            New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• Craig52
                              • Dec 2013
                              • Geelong

Yes well done Admin and Mods,i am also an owner of another forum (bird related) so i know all the behind the scenes work that goes on.
                              Congratulations to all the members as well,without you guys there wouldn't be a forum for our paj. Craig
                              2012 NW Platinum silver,MM Bullbar,HID LightForce spotties,GME TX3500 CB, Bridgestone D697 LT A/T, 2"yes 50mm OME lift,no rear diff lock,damd but might get AL or Electric, DP chip,SPV mod,2.5mtr Oztrail awning,bushskinz bash plates,redarc brake controller,Anderson plug, Diff and transfer case breathers, Safari Snorkel

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X