Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Market place > Accessories (inc. Parts)

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Default SOLD: NS CUSTOM MADE Rear Storage Unit/Cargo Barrier/Water Tank/Fridge

Selling my rear storage unit which I custom built for our NS Pajero, includes the following;

Complete Storage Unit
Unit is made from structural ply wood and is covered with marine carpet, has been in the car for about 8 years and have never had any issues with it. The drawer and fridge sliders are top quality Hafele which are rated at 120kg. Along with the storage drawer there are a couple of other smaller storage compartments as well.

64lt Alloy Water Tank
The water tank sits in the cavity where the extra 2 seats normally go. Made the mistake originally of making it using alloy and it ended up oxidizing, would've been better to use stainless steel. So we use this water for washing etc, didn't want to risk drinking it. The tank is hooked up to a 12V water pump which pumps water through a filtration system to the tap located at the back of the unit, all works very well. The design could be used to make a stainless tank if required.

Milford Cargo Barrier
The only thing that doesn't come with this are the bolts as I've used the ones I already had in the car, I believe most Pajero's should have these.

55lt Fridge/Freezer
Have had this fridge for around 10 years, however it's now faulty. It stops working when the compressor gets to hot, not sure if it's worth fixing. Fridge comes with the unit but if it's not required I'm happy to get rid of it.

Pretty sure the above covers everything.
I'm located in Burwood Vic for viewing etc.

Asking price for the lot is $575

Cheers!

NB: The contents of the Drawer are not included in sale.

20140727_115356.jpg

20140727_115328.jpg

20140727_115521.jpg

20140727_115307.jpg

20140727_115251.jpg
Old 1 Week Ago

Just an update on this, the fridge is no longer part of the sale because it crapped itself totally so have dumped it.
Old 1 Week Ago

SOLD!
Thank you for everyone that inquired