• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rshark
    • Jan 2018
    • Coolum Beach

quick question about highbeam headlight fitting

I have 2013 NW Pajero sport wagon. I'm trying to determine which headlight highbeam piggyback loom to order from Stedi so I can install a light bar and driving lights. Any help greatly appreciated.
  • dc80
    • Jan 2019
    • Perth

H9 mate. I purchased a ST4K 28"and bought the H9 piggy back. Really impressed with the lightbar and was very easy to install which I did 3 weeks ago. The harness has circuitry to autoswitch between negative and postively switched highbeam setups so it really is a plug and play kit. One thing I did was chop the supplied H3?H4? connector on the high beam feed and soldered (and heat shrunk) directly onto the H9 adaptor. I prefer to limit the use of adaptors where possible. Hit me up if you have any questions.
    2016 NX GLS MY16 | MMA towbar | Boo's bash plates | ProVent 200 catch can | 2" Lovells MD (F+R) + Bilsteins | Stedi 28" ST4K | Falken Wildpeak AT3W 265/60R18 | Yokohama Geolandar G015 LT265/70R17 | iDRIVE | Redarc Tow Pro Elite | Nautia switch panel

Comment

• Rshark
      • Jan 2018
      • Coolum Beach

Thanks so much for the information. I'm glad I asked because I would have ordered the wrong one. cheers

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X