• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • w1dgit
    • Apr 2010
    • Nelson, New Zealand

G'day from the South Island of New Zealand

Well it has been a long time coming but finally I have got around to introducing myself.

We are a family of 5 and live in Sunny Nelson, New Zealand. There is myself Ian, my wife Kylie, our eldest son Jayden 4 years old, then came Riley our second son 2 and a half years old and last but not least is Tayla our daughter who is 17 months old. Hard work I tell ya.

We bought a 2001 3.5L Petrol Pajero just over a year ago and since then have replaced the front bumper with an ARB winch bar, installed spot lights (Hella Rallye 2000) and replaced the factory horns with air horns.
    There is a few more modifications on the list, first is a suspension raise but struggling to find 50mm her in NZ. Also want to do rear storage at some point and possibly replace the rear bumper with a steel job. Looking for a second set of wheels to put mud tyres on.

So far we have only taken the Pajero to the snow once and a little off roading around some local forestry. We have had one outing with the Nelson 4wd club and that was a real blast, the kids loved it and the wife not so much but she will get over it.

I have found this Forum invaluable and am on here most days researching and seeing what others have done. Great time waister and inspiration.

I have created a Group for fellow Kiwis to join and hopefully if there is enough of us could one day meet up somewhere for a bit of a rally.
    2001 3.5 GDI, Secondhand ARB winch.

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X