Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Bits and Pieces

Bits and Pieces Whatever does not fit into the other catergories.

Old 14-04-20
Valued Member

If they don't have a QLD Licence or are Residents of QLD and can prove both, They won't get in..
They also need a special 'Border Pass', only available to QLD and Northern NSW residents... All persons travelling in the Vehicle also need THIS pass, and MUST meet certain criteria to obtain the Pass...

Besides they will also need to go into Quarantine for 14 days...

I love it as there is no traffic around... I had to travel into NSW last week and at the Checkpoint there were heaps of 'travellers' trying to get in, only to be turned back...

Gemster....
97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ARB bar, Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, Terrain Tamer Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, 3 core radiator, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps, and a New Heart to come
..and No Airbags. We die like real Men
Old 14-04-20
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
We don't want your bloody four legged cane toads either Dicko.

If you send me your address I will send some of the lovely creatures down to you!!.

I hate the bastards with a passion!!! (toads, not mexicans..lol)

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?

Telegraph X camper