• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darrenr
    • May 2009
    • Perth

Lancelin Offroad Muster

Just wondering if any of you guys out West have heard of this Lancelin 4WD muster in October 15th. Apparently Guinness world records will be there as we attempt to break the largest gathering of 4WD in one area set at 154 in 2014 in Qatar. Should be a great day. Maybe get a few Pajeros from our site together?

On Saturday Oct 15th, 2016 over 2,000 people took to Lancelin’s iconic sand dunes to break the Guinness World Record for the Largest Convoy of Off Road Vehicles. The event was
    2012 NW GLS 3.2DiD, GME3100TX, 2" LIFTKIT, LOVELLS HD SPRINGS, EFS SHOCKS, POLYAIRBAGS, ADVENTURE KINGS SIDE AWNING,
  • Hatto
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2013
    • Mandurah WA

I haven't heard of it but I'm off on that date and might just register my interest! Thanks very much for sharing.
    Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
    ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• darrenr
      • May 2009
      • Perth

No worries, from what I hear its gunna be huge. I tried getting accommodation in Lancelin for Fri night and everywhere is booked. Might have to swag it overnight on the beach with me rod and a cold one. Apparently they are opening up the school oval for campers. I have a feeling they will smash the existing record.
      2012 NW GLS 3.2DiD, GME3100TX, 2" LIFTKIT, LOVELLS HD SPRINGS, EFS SHOCKS, POLYAIRBAGS, ADVENTURE KINGS SIDE AWNING,

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X