Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Electrical / Radios

Electrical / Radios Discussion of electrical systems and accessories.

Old 31-08-13

Default Help NT removing MMCS fitting Dig Option 750 Unit

Hi guys.
Going insane here. Did you need all plugs behind the dash on install? I have one free and have no volume control. It's just on loud and I can't turn it down.
If anyone knows a solution please call me 0448326419. I have the car in pieces and it needs to be working by Monday or my wife is going to kill me.
Paj active nt 2910 with mmcs.
Removing mmcs and replacing with dig options 750 unit
Old 01-09-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloa9061 View Post
Hi guys.
Going insane here. Did you need all plugs behind the dash on install? I have one free and have no volume control. It's just on loud and I can't turn it down.
If anyone knows a solution please call me 0448326419. I have the car in pieces and it needs to be working by Monday or my wife is going to kill me.
Paj active nt 2910 with mmcs.
Removing mmcs and replacing with dig options 750 unit
hi Try this as it is a step by step install of the Dig unit. Hope the link works. Cut and paste it into the search bar. Let me know how it goes as I want to buy one for my NS. Good luck Mick. If the link works it is an excellent step by step with photos.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~pslambe/index.html