Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Creighton's TJM

Creighton's TJM For all your 4wd accessories

Old 18-12-13
Administrator

Arrow Review "Ironman Draw System inc. Wing Kit.

Happy to start the Review on the "Ironman Draw System" as it's now been in the Paj since September & been loaded with my recovery gear, 1st Aide kit, spares & tools.. It's also had a full load stacked on top inc. the Engle on the MSA Drop Slide.. Fully loaded with Drink & food stuff of course

The Draw800 is the size suited to NM-NW Paj with Wing Kits available for different models.
Have your tools ready as the Draws are in a flat pack & must be assembled, Ironman supply great instructions & a video is available to download on line as well.

For your information:

Australian Made
Fully Crash Tested
Complies to ADR
Child restraint approved

*Steel Roller Bearing Slides
*150kgs load rating per draw
*Lockable draws
*Galvanised steel frame & draws
*UV stabilized commercial grade carpet
*Cross folded construction of draw floors

*Note: I modified the fitting to suit the full cargo Barrier & also spaced the frame from floor at front which allowed me to leave in the custom false floor. I also modified the Draw slide stops so I can remove the draws to get under the floor where I keep spares.

Shot of the Frame going in after assemble:

The wing Kits go in next:

Then the draws & bolt the tops on:

Note: You will notice Tie downs in the below pic I added these.. Not included with draws.

And the finished job with the MSA Drop Slide & Engle mounted:
[IMG]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg270/gusvin/photo_zps3c65ca48.jpg[~original/IMG]

Bribie Island:

IMG_3476 by gus_paj, on Flickr

Very happy to say the Draws are excellent quality, solid no sideways movement at all. I've lined the draws with thin rubber using double sided tape to stop rattles from spares & the like which has proved the way to go no unwanted rattles! Which has worked well even when bouncing along the inland track on Bribie Island . As I said I use the under floor for spares & stuff that are rarely needed.. But I was nicely surprised to find that all the stuff that I use to have in the Old custom Draws plus all the recovery gear & my tools which were under the false floor all easily fitted into the draws Plus more the long handled shovel, (2 piece), which was tied to the frame of the old draw system also easily fitted in! So big improvement plus now I can fit a lot more in on top of them too.

So if your looking for a Draw system the Ironman get a big 9 out of 10 from me! 9 you say well yea I had to buy rubber to line the draws & also modify the Draw stops to allow them to come out to get under the floor yes easy done but wouldn't cost much to include either!

Great news too Creightons TJM, (Commercial Advertiser), have *special prices for Pajero Club & Public forum members inc these Ironman Draws!
*Inc. other makes & models

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals
Old 19-12-13
Valued Member

I did look at these drawers when I got mine. They didn't do them for Challengers at the time.

I have always been of Ironman products. They seem to be the quiet achiever in the 4wd industry.

All the Ford Rangers in Afghanistan were all fitted with Ironman bar work.
MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.
Old 19-12-13
Administrator

Have to agree Rob I like their Bars too. And I'm very impressed with the Awning will be reviewing it after a few more outings..

How to get Forum Decals
Old 19-12-13
Valued Member

They look great Gus, as does your Paj. I gather you don't have to drill any extra holes to bolt the frame in place. You say, you can still access the under-floor storage? Do you cut the original cover in half, do you?
Also, unless I missed something, how much from Creighton's?

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.
Old 19-12-13
Administrator

Prices will not be posted on the forum & Creighton's ask that no member does.. They have given me a Price list so I'll PM it to you..

No need to drill any holes! I have removed original & left the false floor with opening under mine.. If I was installing from scratch I would remove the false floor & make a frame for the Draws to sit on, (Frame would cover the under floor at front of draws only, you can see mine in pic).. I also modified the Draw stops only fitting them to the side of Draws & then Tapped the frame & used a bolt, the bolt is accessed through the wings lid undo them & the Draws slide out if needed.

PM on it way..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals
Old 26-12-13

Looks great! With the back seats folded down, are the seats level with the drawers making a flat surface all the way through (say, for a bed)?
Old 26-12-13
Administrator

I'll fold the seat down & have a look Richo as I have the cargo barrier I didn't even think to look at that...

Gus.

PS. I'll edit in the answer tomorrow mate...

No they don't fold flush sit up about 50mm..

How to get Forum Decals

Last edited by Gus; 08-01-14 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Added answer
Old 21-01-14

Great to hear you are enjoying the drawers and they are suiting your purposes!

Always great to hear the feedback as well! We take it all into consideration!

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4
Old 21-01-14
Administrator

G'day Matt, very impressed mate great product & well priced

How to get Forum Decals
Old 22-01-14

Thanks Gus, great pictures. I'm about to purchase a set of these, but had some concerns which you seem to have addressed with your modifications. Could explain exactly how you modified things to 1) fit with cargo barrier 2) allow retention of false floor (and is the original or did you make one up?) and 3) modify the stops to allow removal of the drawers to access recess under them? And is point 3 easy to achieve (in terms of access) ? I guess most of the gear down there would be spares and emergency stuff anyway?
I am but a simple vet, not a mechanic, so I need these things spelled out clearly to figure out how to do it myself!!
Also I assume there are child restraint anchors on top of the drawers to attach to?

Cheers