Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Creighton's TJM

Creighton's TJM For all your 4wd accessories

Old 09-11-13
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman4x4 View Post
How do you keep the engine bay so clean? I could grow spuds in mine, and I use ct18, high pressure hose, normal hose. Just cant seem to get it really clean.
Cheers,
Andrew.
I know, he uses CRC-808 silicone spray - showed us while we were on Bribie Island. I must say, Gus, it is the cat's whiskers - I got some and put in on the plastic under my bonnet and couldn't believe the difference it has made. The old air-box that looked completely crapped now comes up quite respectable and the rest of the hoses etc. all look brand new.

Cheers

Geoff
03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.
Old 09-11-13
Administrator

Good to hear your happy with it Geoff.. Andrew I've been using it since new..degrease & clean the engine then spray CRC 808 over the whole engine bay just exclude the belts! Next time you find the engine bay dirty just hose off & reapply when dry..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals
Old 10-11-13
Valued Member

Thanks for that. I will have to get some, degrease, clean it up nicely then spray it all, except belts.
Cheers,
Andrew.

2003 NP DID Manual - rear cargo barrier, dual battery system, drop down table on back door, GME UHF, winch bar and Warn 9000lb winch, 2" lift - Lovells HD springs and Bilstein shocks, Bushskinz intercooler guard, custom sump bash plate, transmission guard and 35w HID driving lights, home build sidesteps, 265/75/16 Summit Mudhog play tyres, rear work light, 120w lightbar - yet to do, rear drawer system.
Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.
Old 07-06-14

Looks great Gus. No doubt, one of the key locations where you can get people’s interest is on the road. Now a days, most of companies regularly see big advantages to marketing on their tragraficn vehicle-graphics vans, trucks or even cars with custom graphics. Anyhow, that's a sweet looking ride.

Last edited by Gus; 07-06-14 at 10:26 PM. Reason: PM sent