Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Creighton's TJM

Creighton's TJM For all your 4wd accessories

Old 19-10-13
Valued Member

Any idea on what the cost will be for the self install kit?
NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.
Old 19-10-13
Administrator

At this stage all I can say is it's in the process of being negotiated & Jenene is making sure by testing 1st.

As I said she now has 2 vehicles with them & is so far impressed with what's been reported..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals
Old 20-10-13
Valued Member

Looks excellent Gus.
I now see the pics of the dump pipe for the turbo and there is a significant difference between old and new!
I'm just waiting to dent up my factory exhaust when offroad, then I have a soled excuse to upgrade
Cheers, Dan.
2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!
Old 20-10-13
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
Indeed very tidy & bloody well made.. Oh & if all goes well this is how they will be packaged to send out in kit form! Gus.
Keep us posted in regard to this Gus, I'll put my pre-order down now.
Old 20-10-13
Valued Member

Gus, when you next see Jenene it may be worth making her aware of issues with replacing the Cat on NS models just in case she is thinking of developing an exhaust system for the NS.
Both Goodsy and Pasniny have found replacing/deleting the factory Cat creates many problems regarding the way the pre and post Cat temp senders work.
Regards Andrew.
07 NS VRX, DiD Auto, with Milford cargo barrier, Uniden UH400SX-RM UHF, Alloy Roofrack, Scangauge and oil catch can. Alloy sump and intercooler guards, stainless steel storage frame and tilting fridge slide.
Lots more mods to come.
Old 20-10-13
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by awill4wd View Post
Gus, when you next see Jenene it may be worth making her aware of issues with replacing the Cat on NS models just in case she is thinking of developing an exhaust system for the NS.
Both Goodsy and Pasniny have found replacing/deleting the factory Cat creates many problems regarding the way the pre and post Cat temp senders work.
Regards Andrew.
Good feed back Andrew I'll ask the question & also make sure Jenene is aware of the issue with the NS..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals
Old 21-10-13
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by awill4wd View Post
Regards Andrew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
Good feed back Andrew I'll ask the question & also make sure Jenene is aware of the issue with the NS..

Gus.
Quick reply Andrew:

Hi Gus

"Yes we know all about this issue in regards to the cat we are testing a 400 cell cat as the 200cell flow’s to much. We are going through R&D at the moment but will not be finished to at least next year. The models affected are any pajero with a (wet) dpf. Dry dpf models are fine".

So I would suggest all those that have had issues keep an eye on this thread & as soon as we have been advised of the issue being resolved I will let you know.

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals
Old 21-10-13
Valued Member

Hi Gus, as with any full flow exhaust system, apart from the performance improvements, what about the exhaust note out the back?? I don't think you mentioned that?

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.
Old 21-10-13
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
Hi Gus, as with any full flow exhaust system, apart from the performance improvements, what about the exhaust note out the back?? I don't think you mentioned that?
Have a listen HERE Yep I'm grinning

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals
Old 21-10-13
Valued Member

Sounds like a diesel?
2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Last edited by Gus; 21-10-13 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link & edited due to deletion of post bringing it to my attention. Thanks guys.