Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Creighton's TJM

Creighton's TJM For all your 4wd accessories

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16-11-12
Creighton's TJM's Avatar
Creighton's TJM Creighton's TJM is offline
Commercial Advertiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 26
Lightbulb Stock take Sale

JUST GIVING YOU ALL THE HEADS UP... Thurs 6th, Fri 7th & Sat 8th DECEMBER.....

Up coming Stock Take Sale in store specials, plus Forum Discounts will still apply, (note cleareance stock will be at marked prices).

We are hoping to have a few suppliers on hand & will let you know as they come on board & what days the will attend.

Saturday BBQ Sausage Sizzle so if passing drop in for a snag & chat..


May even twist Gus' arm to be here & I'll make sure he has some of the Forum Stickers on hand too..

Jenene.
__________________
Creighton's TJM
Ph. 03 5176 6666
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-12-12
Pickle's Avatar
Pickle Pickle is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: All over Oz
Posts: 6,394
Default

Don't forget this one guys.....starts tomorrow and well worth the effort to get there.
Dave
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-12-12
Goodsy's Avatar
Goodsy Goodsy is offline
Who ya gunna call....
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hervey Bay
Posts: 7,631
Default

You going to be there to Dave?
__________________
.Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-12-12
Gus's Avatar
Gus Gus is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Traralgon. Vic
Posts: 4,079
Default

Jenene asked me to apologise for not adding to this Yes Sale is on.. But TJM have added/changed some of the products so with last minute notice she has been flat out getting things ready..

I'll be there so if your passing pop in & say G'day..

Gus.
__________________
VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15-12-12
live_1991 live_1991 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: darwin
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
Jenene asked me to apologise for not adding to this Yes Sale is on.. But TJM have added/changed some of the products so with last minute notice she has been flat out getting things ready..

I'll be there so if your passing pop in & say G'day..

Gus.

Hey Gus, Do you know how good the turn around is with placing orders, spoke to Jenene and ordered some wet seats about 4 - 5 weeks ago and have not heard anything since then.

Hoping to get them for Xmas
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 16-12-12
Gus's Avatar
Gus Gus is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Traralgon. Vic
Posts: 4,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by live_1991 View Post
Hey Gus, Do you know how good the turn around is with placing orders, spoke to Jenene and ordered some wet seats about 4 - 5 weeks ago and have not heard anything since then.

Hoping to get them for Xmas
I'll forward this to Jenene but if they are to be custom made I'd say it would have something to do with time of year.. most product if not in stock would at worst be a week with most o/night again as long as suppliers have stock, so stand by either Jenene or I will be back in contact Monday..

Gus.
__________________
VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26-12-12
live_1991 live_1991 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: darwin
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
I'll forward this to Jenene but if they are to be custom made I'd say it would have something to do with time of year.. most product if not in stock would at worst be a week with most o/night again as long as suppliers have stock, so stand by either Jenene or I will be back in contact Monday..

Gus.
Thanks Gus
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19-01-13
live_1991 live_1991 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: darwin
Posts: 42
Default

Ended up going with a local TJM, Gave me a better price and there service was 100%. Called me with an ETA after I ordered them and should be here next week.
Was a shame about the Poor Service at Creighton's as I was trying to support, a place that is supporting the club (but hard to do when they dont want your money)
Any who thanks for your Help Gus, and hopefully they get their act together.

Last edited by live_1991; 19-01-13 at 02:00 PM. Reason: SP
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 19-01-13
TheTaipan TheTaipan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: sydney
Posts: 2,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by live_1991 View Post
Ended up going with a local TJM, Gave me a better price and there service was 100%. Called me with an ETA after I ordered them and should be here next week.
Was a shame about the Poor Service at Creighton's as I was trying to support, a place that is supporting the club (but hard to do when they dont want your money)
Any who thanks for your Help Gus, and hopefully they get their act together.
I have had no dealings with Creightons but I now how you feel about poor service.

Retailers or anyone will only get to screw me once. My banned list includes two 4X4 shops, three motor accessory stores, one huge electrical and furniture retailer and a hotel chain.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19-01-13
Gus's Avatar
Gus Gus is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Traralgon. Vic
Posts: 4,079
Default My Fault Sorry..

Quote:
Originally Posted by live_1991 View Post
Ended up going with a local TJM, Gave me a better price and there service was 100%. Called me with an ETA after I ordered them and should be here next week.
Was a shame about the Poor Service at Creighton's as I was trying to support, a place that is supporting the club (but hard to do when they dont want your money)
Any who thanks for your Help Gus, and hopefully they get their act together.

Will have a chat to Jenene, but this 1 may well be my fault.. I've been running around with my wife's folks who are both unwell & in need of care Her dad has Parkinson's & her mum is wheel chair bound after strokes.. I may not have forwarded it on by the looks of things..

Gus.
______
__________________
VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
will 285/70R17 Mts fit stock? lolofdez PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014 0 06-08-12 10:58 PM
31" on stock NF new24wds Generation 1 Pajero 7 16-03-11 07:21 PM
How far can my stock Challenger go? fitch Trekking around Oz 1 19-08-10 07:50 AM
My rig stock set up tony63 Photos - You and your rig! 3 31-08-08 03:29 AM
does the stock HU have preouts? dunkinx Generation 4-1 Pajero 5 09-08-07 05:56 AM


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.