Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Creighton's TJM

Creighton's TJM For all your 4wd accessories

Old 15-06-12
Commercial Advertiser

Thumbs up Week Special....

$629 That's 10% off guys.... Features

Touring 700HD. In so many ways, it?s a first!
All new VMS Touring 700HD is in every way a revolution. It?s the first portable Off Road Navigator to have a 7 inch High Definition screen. It?s also much more powerful and comes bundled with all of the latest & greatest Street & Off Road maps. It's our best off road navigator yet!
CLICK HERE TO COMPARE THE FACTS: TOURING 700HD and HN5i.

Double the screen size
If you love a big screen on your navigator, then you can?t go past the Touring 700HD. It?s 7 inch touch screen is 45% larger than the HN5i?s 5? screen. Not only is it easier to read, it also shows more of the map at any time which is handy for both trip planning and finding out what?s ahead.

HD your maps
With 4 TIMES more pixels, the Touring 700HD?s screen is simply WOW! 384,000 pixels are crammed into 7? of screen, so not only are the graphics sharper, the colours are more vivid. This is instantly apparent when you see the screen for the very first time. Road labels and other information are crisp and much easier to read. The Touring 700HD makes maps look stunning!

Jenene..
Old 15-06-12
Administrator

Bugger, cheaper than my deal when I got mine
And they are great units!
Dave
Old 22-06-12
Administrator

Thumbs up Weekly Special...

Just got of the Phone to Jenene at Creighton's TJM & she has decided to leave the VMS up at this price for another week or so..

Reason so you all can get use to checking out the weekly specials..

This is a great product.. so if your after a GPS for Off Road use check the VMS out.. Dave, (Pickle), has 1 & loves it!

Gus.

Wow! Lay-by available too..

How to get Forum Decals
Old 22-06-12
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
This is a great product.. so if your after a GPS for Off Road use check the VMS out.. Dave, (Pickle), has 1 & loves it!Gus.
And that I do, that is a really good price.
Dave
Old 22-06-12
Valued Member

Gotta talk the the Financial Secretary, that $30 cheaper than the best price on eBay.
Old 22-06-12
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Gotta talk the the Financial Secretary, that $30 cheaper than the best price on eBay.
We know that Lance, Pickle can load it up with maps as well .
Dave
Old 23-06-12
Commercial Advertiser

Touring 700HD. In so many ways, it’s a first!
All new VMS Touring 700HD is in every way a revolution. It’s the first portable Off Road Navigator to have a 7 inch High Definition screen. It’s also much more powerful and comes bundled with all of the latest & greatest Street & Off Road maps. It's our best off road navigator yet!

Double the screen size
If you love a big screen on your navigator, then you can’t go past the Touring 700HD. It’s 7 inch touch screen is 45% larger than the HN5i’s 5” screen. Not only is it easier to read, it also shows more of the map at any time which is handy for both trip planning and finding out what’s ahead.

HD your maps
With 4 TIMES more pixels, the Touring 700HD’s screen is simply WOW! 384,000 pixels are crammed into 7” of screen, so not only are the graphics sharper, the colours are more vivid. This is instantly apparent when you see the screen for the very first time. Road labels and other information are crisp and much easier to read. The Touring 700HD makes maps look stunning!

Decided to Add another Special too..

Obviously due to Air Bags in some & not others! It's easier to say they Range From $180 to $280 RR, (front Pr), so which ever model you have,
(or make for that matter)...

Note: Prices may be higher for Tailored rear but again 10% off RR will apply

10% off..

Oh! we do have Lay-by 3Mths 20% Deposit conditions Apply.. but no extra charges.

Jenene..

Creighton's TJM
Ph. 03 5176 6666

Last edited by Creighton's TJM; 23-06-12 at 12:39 PM.
Old 29-06-12
Commercial Advertiser

Hi all, I'm still feeling generous so I'll leave the VMS & Seat covers up a little longer..
Here's a nice 1 for you:

DPChip $1385
DIESEL Power

FREE Freight Aust wide OR FREE Installation at our store in Traralgon..

Pajero 3.2 DID
Pajero 3.2 CRD
Triton 3.2 CRD
Triton 2.5 CRD

I will also do the above pricing for all Makes & Models that are plug & Play...

Jenene.

Creighton's TJM
Ph. 03 5176 6666

Old 30-06-12
Administrator

Was talking to Jenene, she tells me a few are calling about other product too which is good to hear.. Just a reminder to all that you need to let her know who you are... As the public can see these prices, they will only be given to members of this forum! So yes you need to give your user-name to Jenene & you will receive a PM with a code confirming the product & price..

Jenene also asked me to remind you all that Lay-Byes are available at the special pricing as well..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals
Old 11-07-12
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creighton's TJM View Post

Touring 700HD. In so many ways, it?s a first!
All new VMS Touring 700HD is in every way a revolution. It?s the first portable Off Road Navigator to have a 7 inch High Definition screen. It?s also much more powerful and comes bundled with all of the latest & greatest Street & Off Road maps. It's our best off road navigator yet!

Double the screen size
If you love a big screen on your navigator, then you can?t go past the Touring 700HD. It?s 7 inch touch screen is 45% larger than the HN5i?s 5? screen. Not only is it easier to read, it also shows more of the map at any time which is handy for both trip planning and finding out what?s ahead.

HD your maps
With 4 TIMES more pixels, the Touring 700HD?s screen is simply WOW! 384,000 pixels are crammed into 7? of screen, so not only are the graphics sharper, the colours are more vivid. This is instantly apparent when you see the screen for the very first time. Road labels and other information are crisp and much easier to read. The Touring 700HD makes maps look stunning!

Decided to Add another Special too..

Obviously due to Air Bags in some & not others! It's easier to say they Range From $180 to $280 RR, (front Pr), so which ever model you have,
(or make for that matter)...

Note: Prices may be higher for Tailored rear but again 10% off RR will apply

10% off..

Oh! we do have Lay-by 3Mths 20% Deposit conditions Apply.. but no extra charges.

DPChip $1385
DIESEL Power

FREE Freight Aust wide OR FREE Installation at our store in Traralgon..

Pajero 3.2 DID
Pajero 3.2 CRD
Triton 3.2 CRD
Triton 2.5 CRD

I will also do the above pricing for all Makes & Models that are plug & Play...

Jenene..

Creighton's TJM
Ph. 03 5176 6666
School Holidays as Jenene's away I've been asked to let you all know all the above are still on Sale!!

Gus.