Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 1 Pajero

Generation 1 Pajero NA - NG Models 1983 - 1991

Old 27-05-12

Default Scored myself a beauty!

Next door to where I park my truck at work has had an old Pajero sitting there for past couple of weeks. Guy walked over to me and asked if the Pajero out the front was mine and I said yeah and he showed me the one he had. Has been in some sort of accident, not sure which but the left side panels arn't much scrap and neither is the roof. Told me he would take $150 for it and I can have the whole thing besides the motor. Has a bigger bull bar than mine, a snorkal that I don't have and a couple of odds and ends that I need in the interior (mainly panels in the back where the vents are near the tail gate). Looking forward to seeing what the front end is like underneath as I need some new shit underneath there.

@*$#@*$#@*$#@*$#en laughing !!
Old 27-05-12
Valued Member

Send a message via MSN to peter92 Send a message via Skype™ to peter92

looks like you got a good score, good on ya
regards peter
SKYPE NAME possum.58