Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Creighton's TJM

Creighton's TJM For all your 4wd accessories

Old 03-09-13
Commercial Advertiser

Default Some great news from Creighton's TJM "Special Pricing" Inc. Review Links

Hi all, sorry it appears we haven't been around lately but I've been busy working on some things that will benefit all members of the "Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria" as well as Members of this "Public Forum"..

I have been listening to Gus & can report that we are in the process of having a 3" Mandrel Bent Dump Pipe & Exhaust with high flow Cat to suit Gen 3 on, (other makes & models will be available but on an order basis), which will be available soon.. Gus will be having 1 installed & will review prior to us offering as we wish to make sure they're A1.. Gus will also be reviewing other Products & in doing so we have agreed he writes them as he sees it!

In the future I plan to have an open Day for the "Club" & "Public Forum" members with a few suppliers involved too.

Talking to Gus I can also say we will be offering some great deals & as these will be offered to members of the " Pajero Club" & Public Forum," (Yes prices are the same for both):

We will not be posting prices up & ask that you don't either!
Gus will be your point of contact or us direct
*username or "Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria" member number must be supplied.

I will say here & now these prices will be available to interstate members of the "Public Forum" but be aware freight will be at cost!

Please note Gus will be away for 6 weeks. (Yea I know he's away again).
Please give me a call on 03)5176 6666
I ask that you ring rather than PM me for now. When Gus gets back he will have a price list too.

Jenene.
Old 03-09-13
Administrator

Looking forward to the good prices Jenene. I know you are pretty keen to look after us
Dave
Old 04-09-13
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creighton's TJM View Post
Hi all, sorry it appears we haven't been around lately but I've been busy working on some things that will benefit all members of the "Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria" as well as Members of this "Public Forum"..

I have been listening to Gus & can report that we are in the process of having a 3" Mandrel Bent Dump Pipe & Exhaust with high flow Cat to suit Gen 3 on, (other makes & models will be available but on an order basis), which will be available soon.. Gus will be having 1 installed & will review prior to us offering as we wish to make sure they're A1.. Gus will also be reviewing other Products & in doing so we have agreed he writes them as he sees it!

In the future I plan to have an open Day for the "Club" & "Public Forum" members with a few suppliers involved too.

Talking to Gus I can also say we will be offering some great deals & as these will be offered to members of the " Pajero Club" & Public Forum," (Yes prices are the same for both):

We will not be posting prices up & ask that you don't either!
Gus will be your point of contact or us direct
*username or "Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria" member number must be supplied.

I will say here & now these prices will be available to interstate members of the "Public Forum" but be aware freight will be at cost!

Please note Gus will be away for 6 weeks. (Yea I know he's away again).
Please give me a call on 03)5176 6666
I ask that you ring rather than PM me for now. When Gus gets back he will have a price list too.

Jenene.
Well I can say Jenene is really getting behind us all & the prices will put a smile on your face so give the crew at Creighton's Tjm a call Jenene & Darren will be happy to help if they can.

As Jenene said I'll be Reviewing some great product from Creighton's TJM & I'll also be attending more "Pajero Club Meetings" so those that are members can have a closer look if they wish.

To start off have a look at: Review Tradesman Flat Rack

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals
Old 10-09-13
Administrator

Thumbs up Reviews - Gus' Paj

Well some mods have been upgraded & few that have been on the long term wish list are now on.

A few Pics in Photo's - You & your rig : HERE

Review Links:

Review "3" Mandrel Bent Dump Pipe & Exhaust with high flow Cat" 3" Exhaust

Review "Tradesmans" Flat Rack Oval Steel. Tradesman Rack

Review MSA Drop Down Slide.. HERE

Review VMS 700HDs II. HERE

Review Ironman Draw System.. HERE

Review Korr 90 Watt LED Spot Lights HERE

Review Lovells Suspension HERE

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals
Old 20-12-13
Commercial Advertiser

Default Price List

I have given Gus the special pricing for the Pajero 4WD Club and public forum members. Obviously some prices wont be covered but Gus can obtain from myself. I ask that these prices are not publicly posted on the forum and I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and safe New Year.

Cheers

Jenene