Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-2 Pajero

Generation 4-2 Pajero NT model 2009 - 2011

Old 26-03-18

Default Reverse Camera Towball Pajero Mirror

I own a Pajero NT 2010 and was unable to see my caravan tow-ball when reversing.
This was quite frustrating as hitching up is one of the key reasons I like having a reverse camera.
Instead of wiring a whole new camera with a whole new screen that would clutter the dash and take hours to install, I found a simpler and much cheaper solution.
Items required: Shaving mirror ($9 at kmart), Valcro or hook & loop ($5 also Kmart)
Below photo best describes how to use the mirror.
It can be seen that you now essentially have a top screen and a bottom screen.
The top screen shows the tow ball, and the bottom of the screen shows behind the vehicle.
Stating the obvious: Mirror only used when reversing, not to remain when traveling...
So I help this helps my fellow Pajero loving friends!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2018-03-24 14.30.12.jpg (93.4 KB, 148 views)