Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > MM 4X4

MM 4X4 Affordable Vehicle Electronics

Old 21-11-17

Default Introducing MM 4x4

Hello, and welcome to MM 4x4.
Visit our web site at https://www.mm4x4.com.au

As a long time forum member (m_and_m) since 2010, we've been Pajero enthusiasts and off-grid 4x4 adventurers for quite some time.

This forum has been an inspiration, and proves what a community of liked minded people can achieve. There are so many threads with priceless information and advice, DIY solutions, and great people too.

So what is MM 4x4?

As an engineer by profession I like to make things better, and I have pride in my work. Joining my love for 4wd'ing, caravanning and getting off-grid and into remote places is the passion that fuels our product ideas.

MM 4x4 products are developed with a simple philosophy:

Each MM 4x4 product is either designed to solve a problem, or just make your driving experience better or safer. Carefully considered, and skilfully designed, developed and tested.

So what's our product range?
  • Paddle-mate: Our launch product adds automated control to the paddle shift kit developed by fellow enthusiast nj_swb. 'Flappy' paddles for the NS+ Pajero. Available now from our web-site.
  • Lockup-mate: Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) lockup kit that protects the transmission from high temperatures and reduces your fuel consumption - and what's unique is it's fully automated using vehicle status read from the OBD2 port. There is no need to manually press the lockup switch to activate or deactivate. Simple. easy. effective.
  • Auto-mate: Ultimate TCC lockup kit that also changes gears to ensure the TCC can remain locked up. Ideal for worry free towing or when using in DRIVE mode up steep hills in low range. The PB/PC challenger version will also optimise the transmission shift points for better fuel ecconomy.

Future products..maybe:
  • Tyre-mate: automatic tyre inflation and deflation. Connect tyre-mate to you compressor and let it inflate or default your tyres to your chosen pressure - just like you're at your local service station.
  • Pajero-mate: Get access to proprietary CANBus information for display on your OBD2 reader (e.g. Scan-gauge, TorquePro app, or Ultra-gauge). Great features such as display your steering wheel angle when in sand, TCC lockup status, the current gear whilst in DRIVE, or turn the EGR off
And the 4WD-mate products will network together to be expandable.

Currently vehicle models supported are Pajero NS-NX and Challenger.
Future? Triton then Toyotas

Our Vision
Clever and innovative products that will enhance your 4WDing and touring experience!

Our Mission
  • Design products that are easy and intuitive to use
  • Solve real problems
  • Provide DIY installation - detailed instructions to save you money
  • High quality, value for money products
  • Maximise Australian content
  • Provide excellent sales service, and support

visit our web site at mm4x4.com.au and subscribe to receive updates as products are developed and released.

Last edited by MM4X4; 04-05-20 at 01:18 PM.
Old 21-11-17
Administrator

Can we add "Traction-Mate" to get the Challenger and Tritons traction control system to work at low speeds and promptly.

OJ.
2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .
Old 22-11-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by old Jack View Post
Can we add "Traction-Mate" to get the Challenger and Tritons traction control system to work at low speeds and promptly.

OJ.
Hi OJ, yes, I had it on the list originally but didn’t have a good name for it so it got relegated to the ‘plus more....” category.
Traction-mate works
2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, ARB BBar | OME 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-mate
2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too

Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate or lockup-mate now available for Pajero NS+, Triton MN,MQ, Challenger PB,PC, Prado 150
Old 22-11-17
Administrator

Well done & good luck with it all

How to get Forum Decals
Old 22-11-17
Valued Member

Good stuff. Great to see initiative that will help fellow Paj owners.

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
Having lots of friends on facebook is the same as having lots of money in monopoly...both meaningless.

Telegraph X camper
Old 22-11-17
Valued Member

Sounds great!

I have been looking for a ‘Tyre-mate” product for a while.

And, as you know, I’v also been dreaming about a Pedal-mate type solution.

| ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | airbags | Cooper AT3 LT's | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank in rear seat well | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Last edited by geopaj; 22-11-17 at 11:13 AM.
Old 22-11-17

Well done, very happy with my Paddle-mate and looking forward to Auto-mate

Alex
NX GLS MY15 Pajero 265 265 17 BFG AT KO2 Bilsteins & Lovells, ARB Bar Airtec Snorkel Runva XP11 Full BushSkinz Underbody Protection and RockSliders, Donaldson Filter, LRA Tank, Icom 450N 75W HID Spots & Lightbar Drifta Drawers MSA Fridge Slide Engel Fridge CTek 250 120AH Battery 65L Water Tank Paddle & Lockup-Mate
NL 1999 Pajero 3.5L Cargo Barrier UHF Roof Rack. Dual Battery Engel Fridge No Airbags
Old 22-11-17
Resident

That's an impressive development pipeline - that should keep you busy for a while.

What will you be testing in January?

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 25-11-17
Administrator

Great to have you on board , both you and Scorpro have done some impressive work on developing these products for us Pajero drivers.
Love my paddles and PaddleMate
Dave
Old 30-11-17

Put me down for an Auto Mate when they are up for sale, looking forward to this for sure.