Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > MM 4X4

MM 4X4 Affordable Vehicle Electronics

Old 24-09-17
Valued Member

Also interested for towing. Presumably won't allow lockup in first? Wholesale auto says not possible with factory configuration (something to do with solenoid already in use when in first)
Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.
Old 24-09-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC.Barky View Post
Also interested for towing. Presumably won't allow lockup in first? Wholesale auto says not possible with factory configuration (something to do with solenoid already in use when in first)
Correct. Transmission needs to be modified to lockup in 1st.
2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, ARB BBar | OME 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-mate
2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too

Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate or lockup-mate now available for Pajero NS+, Triton MN,MQ, Challenger PB,PC, Prado 150
Old 24-09-17
Valued Member

Marshall, please put me down for a lockup-mate Lite. I have the Wholesale Autos lockup kit which gets used periodically, the ability for this to run automatically would dramatically improve the functionality of the overall system. Also happy to be a test mule

Cheers,
Stephen
Old 24-09-17
Valued Member

Definitely interested depending on price. Do you have any rough idea of cost or expected sort of time frame for price and availability?
2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com
Old 24-09-17
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

A lockup is next on my list of things to do. So if you can do an all in one, reliable solution, then I'm keen to see more. Following with interest

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 25-09-17
Valued Member

I'm keenly following this project.

Can I make a suggestion that the switch you select for the kit is one that fits nicely in the Mitsubishi blanks?
Old 25-09-17
Valued Member

I'd be in for a Lockup-mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _jp_ View Post
I'm keenly following this project.

Can I make a suggestion that the switch you select for the kit is one that fits nicely in the Mitsubishi blanks?
May I add to the suggestion that there be an option to wire in whatever suitable switch is required. I do not have any blanks remaining.

Also is the unit a remote unit for example like the TowPro? I'm trying to picture how the operating lights would be viewed in practice. Otherwise a suggestion to be able to remotely mount the unit with the option to mount a status led separate to the unit.
NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread
Old 25-09-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajshomoneroguntero View Post
I'd be in for a Lockup-mate.

May I add to the suggestion that there be an option to wire in whatever suitable switch is required. I do not have any blanks remaining.

Also is the unit a remote unit for example like the TowPro? I'm trying to picture how the operating lights would be viewed in practice. Otherwise a suggestion to be able to remotely mount the unit with the option to mount a status led separate to the unit.
The switch will be separate to the control unit. And I expect I may provide a couple of diferent options to mount the switch. Currently I have a small (like 8mm) round momentary button with an LED at the centre.
2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, ARB BBar | OME 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-mate
2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too

Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate or lockup-mate now available for Pajero NS+, Triton MN,MQ, Challenger PB,PC, Prado 150
Old 25-09-17
Valued Member

Sounds ideal.
NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread
Old 25-09-17

The Lite for me please