Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Mitsubishi News

Mitsubishi News Whats happening in the world of Mitsubishi.

Old 09-04-11

Default Date of new Pajero?

Hi all! Just joined the forum and is my first post. Just sold my Patrol and looking at buying a new Pajero! I do like the NT but the shape has been out since 2006. Just wondering if anybody knows if there is a new model coming out as I would rather wait a bit longer to see what it looks like before I make my decision?

Last edited by VRXMAN; 09-04-11 at 10:05 PM.
Old 09-04-11
Valued Member

Welcome to our site VRXMAN, but you know as much as we do.

What makes you want to change from your Nissan, to a Paj?? Apart from not wanting to pay heaps more for the new model Patrol.

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.
Old 09-04-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRXMAN View Post
Hi all! Just joined the forum and is my first post. Just sold my Patrol and looking at buying a new Pajero! I do like the NT but the shape has been out since 1996. Just wondering if anybody knows if there is a new model coming out as I would rather wait a bit longer to see what it looks like before I make my decision?
1996?

NS/NT is a different shape, interiors different. around 3 or 4 years old

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired
Old 09-04-11
Valued Member

I think he means the NM shape from 2000 on. The NP was the same and the NS and NT are very similar too.

Sandgroper.
Old 09-04-11

Sorry meant 2006 instead of 1996! (Few to many drinks). Had the patrol for only 4 months. Made a mistake as i really didnt like driving it and was a little to big! I like the look of the Pajeros but never driven one. The 06 gu was like stepping back the the 80s with its crap interior. I want to buy a new one but waiting for the next model if its not to far away. I want to join the Pajero club as they seem like a great bunch of people.
Old 13-04-11

I'm just about to purchase a new Pajero and basically have been told that the options are either buy whatever is in the country now, or wait until Oct/Nov for the new NW model.
I wish i knew more details about the new model as i'm torn between wanting something now, and maybe missing out on something better for the sake of waiting 6 months. The new Prado was a step backwards and i have a feeling that the new Pajero may also depending on your intended use.
I did hear that prices would be very similar so may only be a cosmetic change.
Old 13-04-11
Valued Member

well at least we know the model name NW, I had though NX sounded better..

Mitsu is going to come up with a new beaut v6 diesel about 200Kw & 700nm & 7 speed auto with a decent low range.

Hah, dream on!.
Old 13-04-11
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Sharpe View Post
well at least we know the model name NW, I had though NX sounded better..
How do you know! Could be NX
Dave
Old 14-04-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGBH View Post
I'm just about to purchase a new Pajero and basically have been told that the options are either buy whatever is in the country now, or wait until Oct/Nov for the new NW model.
I wish i knew more details about the new model as i'm torn between wanting something now, and maybe missing out on something better for the sake of waiting 6 months. The new Prado was a step backwards and i have a feeling that the new Pajero may also depending on your intended use.
I did hear that prices would be very similar so may only be a cosmetic change.
There is always something better, regardless of what and when you buy

There is some pretty good deals on NT's at the moment, probably wont be any good deals on a new Model for a while.

I was in the same boat, and Ive just bought a Platinum.

Nic
Old 14-04-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
There is some pretty good deals on NT's at the moment, probably wont be any good deals on a new Model for a while.
I can guarantee that the price i'm getting it for is way better than any of the retail deals. Got to love government fleet discounts...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: