Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Where the rubber hits the road.

Where the rubber hits the road. Discussion about drive train; (locking) diffs; wheels; hubs; suspension and, of course, tyres

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-06-20
Administrator

62,000 klms on mine and going tomorrow. Great tyre up to about 50k then deteriorated in performance. Very harsh ride now and damn near dangerous in the wet. Admittedly mine have copped a bit of a flogging with quite a few High Country trips and the y performed well in the bush with only a tyre rolled off the rim to speak about (and probably my fault for too low pressure) Would I buy them again.....no. I think there are other tyres that the Paj (and my butt ) might find more comfortable on road.

My choices for the new tyres are
Nitto Ridge Grappler 265/65/18
Nitto Terra Grappler 265/60/18
Dick Cepek Trail Country 265/65/18