• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nvmpaj
    • Jul 2010
    • New Zealand

Castlemaine Rodshop

Has anyone had any dealings with these guys , I'm thinking of using their sump for my project..........
  • my.paj
    • Dec 2010
    • Tullamarine

The last time I delt with them was over 10 years they were the best in what they done, the old owner was Rod hadfield just look at what google has about him https://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&sug...w=1920&bih=962
    I know there is a new owner and as far as I know he kept it kinda the same.
    Rick
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• nvmpaj
      • Jul 2010
      • New Zealand

I have emailed them , and found them a bit slow , but the sump that I'm after does look good all be it a tad pricey .I have heard horror stories of fabricated items not fitting .

Comment

• Barneymutt
        Valued Member
        • Sep 2007
        • Regents Park. Qld

I'm amazed they're still around. I used to read their ads and articles in old '70's Hot Rod mags.

Comment

• my.paj
          • Dec 2010
          • Tullamarine

Another good bloke is John Taverna chassis in fawkner not sure if he still there.
          Rick
          Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
          New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• schnitzel
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2009
            • Bendigo

Rod sold out a few years back and it has had a couple of owners since then, they can be a bit slow at times and did have a few issues a while back with being a bit unreliale and not returning inquiries in a reasonable manner but last I heard they had improved since the latest change of management.
            Still have a lot of the hot rod guys around here using the shop so cant be all bad as they can literally walk in his door if there is a problem.
            Current vehicles: 2017 Toyota Hilux, 2022 Hyundai Kona,2022 VW T-Cross1995 3.5l nj Pajero , 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 , 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495,chamberlain g6 plus a few other odds and ends

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X