• Show
Clear All
  • Paj People 2009
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2009
    • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

:beer[1]
    SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• Paj People 2009
      Valued Member
      • Oct 2009
      • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• zoom
        • Apr 2017
        • Sydney

I lost count of the recalls on my 08 Pajero diesel and the problems I had

Comment

• starjunk
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2011
          • Sydney

Originally posted by zoom View Post
          C'mon Zoom, you love(d) your shorty.... Admit it
          '92 NH GLS LWB 3.0V6 A/T ...sold Please DON'T consider
          '06 NP VR-X LWB Turbo Diesel Sports A/T..sold Please consider
          '96 NJ GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T..sold . Loved that car
          '08 NS GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T...daily driver. Wake up and Drive!

Comment

• Peterng
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2013
            • Northern Rivers NSW

Jeep has just abysmal after sales service and their corporate "deny at all cost" policy just gets a customer up in arms..
            I can really understand why many Jeep customers are publicly trashing their "rides" in protest at what Jeep Corporate have done to them.
            Many Jeep customers like their vehicles, enjoy driving them, but it is the "run around" and bullshite they have to go through to get their vehicles fixed that has got many of them angry.
            It reminds me of a mate who had a Holden Camira who parked it on the front lawn of the dealer with the words "Lemon" written on a sign, that got something done.
            Well, it was that, or him driving it through the "front window" of the dealership, to get his point across. He liked that vehicle, good to drive and stuck to the road well...when it was going!!!

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
              Valued Member
              • Aug 2016
              • Greater Sydney

Some facts.

The Destroy my Jeep ACCC link is good reading.

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
                Valued Member
                • Aug 2016
                • Greater Sydney

Originally posted by zoom View Post
                Recalls on ours 3. Two for air bags. Air bags have nothing to do with MM. Almost every brand has had recalls for them including Ferrari. Plus timing chain tensioner.

Yes we had problems, all fixed without drama unlike Jeep and Mazda.

Comment

• Stoneman
                  Valued Member
                  • Jul 2012
                  • Melbourne

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
                  Recalls on ours 3. Two for air bags. Air bags have nothing to do with MM. Almost every brand has had recalls for them including Ferrari. Plus timing chain tensioner.

Yes we had problems, all fixed without drama unlike Jeep and Mazda.
                  MM was one of the last to admit they where a problem....

Might be wrong

It's not the problem that gives a bad name it's the way it's dealt with
                  NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

• Peterng
                    Valued Member
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Northern Rivers NSW

I came across this article in the latest Unsealed 4x4 about Jeep.

There was comment which summed up Fiat Chrysler Australia (FCA) and the way they treat people..it was in respect to the MA/MC problem with the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
                    Ford got on to the problem pretty quick in relation to their Everest model being left out in the 4wd wilderness on the issue.
                    The reaction of FCA...nothing...they have done nothing, FCA don't see it as a problem.
                    Typical...

Comment

• Ent
                      Valued Member
                      • Apr 2014
                      • Tasmania

Interesting read. The non classification as an off-road vehicle could have dramatic effect on the insurance and even warranty claim. Trouble is if we consumers allow Jeep to get away with this trickery then it will be the consumer that could wear a huge bill.

Jeep is appearing with some models to be a cynical marketing exercise. In many ways their various products have nice features but let down poorly by dealers and the distributor.

I personally and also my friends would not touch the local dealer with a barge poll on any brand they sell. I was interested in a brochure so applied on line and was rung by a totally obnoxious salesman. Conversion ended badly when he refuse to allow me to see the brochure unless I came in so he could apparise my vehicle. Thanks but no thanks was my reply. My friend was not as fortunate as received numerous phone calls of increasing abuse and being told that he was a time wasting tyrekicket. Err, he wanted the brouchure to decide if he should get the Trailhawk version. Needless to say he wound up with a Suzuki Grand Vatara instead.

Four people applied online for a brochure and none got it. More than happy to download electronic copies but all were abused by the salesperson. Not sure if it was the same salesman but he was typical of the dealership. Hint, often the wife is the main decision maker but another friends wife was treated with contempt and asked when she was serious to send her husband in!
                      2014 PC Challenger, manual, factory tow-bar, factory front diff protector, TJM inter-cooler plate, Bushskinz manual transmission protection plate, ProRack S16 roof racks, front elocker, Drummond Motor Sport front struts, custom 16mm King rear springs with Bilstein Dampeners, Buzz Rack Runner 3 bike platform, Eclipse Nav head unit, GME TX3800BW UHF, 16x8 CSA Raptor rims, 265/75R16 Maxxis MT-762, orToyo AT/2 265/70R16 Triton rims, BFGoodrich 235/85/R16 Triton rims, or Factory tyres and rims.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X