• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vt6banger
    • Dec 2013
    • high wycombe

new bloke fromWA

Hey All, Im Shane from WA and a 4WD noob. we just recently got a NW, which were really enjoying, off for or first camping trip this weekend. looking forward to making the most of the forum.

Cheers Shane.

• rioflex
    • Mar 2012
    • Maitland NSW

Welcome Shane, lots of great info on here, and enjoy the new ride

P.S Love the number plate

Ross
    MY12 NW Platinum, DID, TJM Winch bar, 2" lift, Snorkel, Uniden 7760nb, Rhino Racks, Spare wheel lift, Redarc Electric Brakes, MM tow bar, Rhino 550 Roof pod,Alpine roof mounted DVD-Wireless headphones, Bridgestone D697's, Full set of Bushskinz underbody and rear bumper protection

Comment

• sharkcaver
      "2000"+ Valued Contributor
      • May 2009
      • Perth

welcome along
      MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• hinsch
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2010
        • Perth

Welcome to the forum, some good info on here also which can lead to some heated discussion.
        Your Paj should be easy spotted with the personalized plates.
        NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.

Comment

• Goodsy
          Who ya gunna call....
          • Dec 2010
          • Hervey Bay

Not sure those plates are real. But good taste in music.
          .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
          NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• vt6banger
            • Dec 2013
            • high wycombe

Cheers guys, Yes the plates are real, My wife is a big fan and I got them or her awhile back. Just got back from Busso, didnt get any real offroading done[ was just me the wife and kids] but soon enough ..

Comment

• stevemc181
              Valued Member
              • Sep 2012
              • Thornlie/Perth

G'day, Shane, welcome aboard! Keep an eye on the forum trips section. I've been on a couple of the trips down Brunswick/Harvey way with some forum members and had a great time. A great bunch of blokes and it's always good to have some back up if the going gets tough, especially if you don't have 4wd experience.

One of your first mods should be a UHF radio, much easier for when you are travelling in convoy with others.
              2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
              3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• Wanderer
                • Feb 2013
                • Warnbro W.A

Welcome aboard, love those plates
                2012 NW GLS
                OME lift, ARB Deluxe Bar, Bushskinz, ARB Awning, ARB Roofrack, Hercules Winch, Lightforce Gensis HID lights, Dual Batteries, Cargo Barrier, 32" Summit Mudhogs.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X