• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tigernero
    • Jun 2007

Wheel Alignment Settings for both front and rear for am NS long wheel base

Hi,

I just had a wheel alignment done and I am not happy with it. Squeels on corners and all the accentric bolts seem to be all over the place. I will be taking it back to be checked but I would like the settings in hand. If anybody could supply both the front and rear settings for a NS long wheel base that would be great.

Thanks

Michael
  • PajNT
    • Apr 2010

Hi Michael,

Here are the specs for the NS, they are for the factory standard settings.

Cheers
    Victor
    Attached Files

Comment

• Tigernero
      • Jun 2007

Thanks Victor,

Are those settings for both front and rear? Is Toe only adjustable on the rear?

Regards

Michael

Comment

• PajNT
        • Apr 2010

Hi Michael,

Camber is the same for both front and back, toe in front is 0-5mm, rear is 3+/-3mm. NS/NT have the same specs for adjustment and if you get a wheel alignment have both the front and back done at the same time.

Cheers
        Victor

Comment

• Tigernero
          • Jun 2007

Thanks Victor

Comment

• katentony2754
            • Oct 2010
            • tyndale nsw

have ns did auto and having big problems with wheel alignments.3rd alignment in 50k coming up tyres just about stuffed with plenty of tread on one side.just will not hold wheels in alignment.any one else with this problem or should i go to another tyre place.

Comment

• psproule
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2007
              • Googong, NSW

Originally posted by katentony2754 View Post
              have ns did auto and having big problems with wheel alignments.3rd alignment in 50k coming up tyres just about stuffed with plenty of tread on one side.just will not hold wheels in alignment.any one else with this problem or should i go to another tyre place.
              DONT go to a tyre place. Take it to a reputable suspension shop (not Pedd__s either). A lot of tyre shops will only adjust toe settings. These are fully adjustable for camber too. It takes a lot longer and will cost about double but it is the only way to set them up properly.

Pat
              2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
              2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

• katentony2754
                • Oct 2010
                • tyndale nsw

thanks for that Pat. had a feeling something like that was happening. tyres are too expensive for this.how often do you get a wheel alignment?never had this problem before and same place been doing alignment.by the way what tyres are you running on.
                take care regards tony.

Comment

• psproule
                  Valued Member
                  • Jun 2007
                  • Googong, NSW

Originally posted by katentony2754 View Post
                  thanks for that Pat. had a feeling something like that was happening. tyres are too expensive for this.how often do you get a wheel alignment?never had this problem before and same place been doing alignment.by the way what tyres are you running on.
                  take care regards tony.
                  About every 30,000km and BFG At's. I'm having a little bit of a problem with the rears on mine at the moment - I think I might have to soft bushes in the toe control link that others have fad, meaning that under torque load the to changes slightly.
                  2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
                  2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

• katentony2754
                    • Oct 2010
                    • tyndale nsw

same tyres as me.every 20k so far with these tyres and still not doing any good off side front is ok near side front worn bad on outside rears are terrible been on 50k got 70 out of original dunlops would have been a bit better only for alig nment. ok fellas better go and pack heading off tomorrow to go cruising(boat) around new zealand speak to all in 2 weeks
                    regards tony

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X