• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jimboy
    • May 2015
    • Mornington Peninsula, Vic.

Pajero NS/NT/NW Sports Grille

Hi Folks,

I've been digging unsuccessfully through the internet trying to find where I could get my hands on a Sports Grille.

EG pajero sports front grille91.jpg

Seen the odd Gen 4 about on the road with one on and would like one for mine. I have a Smart bar fitted
    with Spotlights attached and feel the open mesh design will help allow better air flow.

Any ideas where to find one New or Pre Loved? Or even the part number?

Thanks In Advance,
    Jim.
    4WD Neophyte In a 2013 Pajero NW GLX; taking me places to appreciate the nature of Oz- https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimonearth/
  • green troll
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2015
    • Adelaide

May also be better at keeping bugs out of the radiator/ac
    I thought arb sold replacement bug grills for some 4bys. ????

Not sure I like the look of them though. Might look better in person.

Comment

• Jimboy
      • May 2015

I've done the DIY bug mesh addition behind the stock GLX grill as per this thread-https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=45505

I kinda like the look of the sports grille, though mind you it won't be very visible behind the Smartbar and Spotties. More about hopefully getting best airflow possible
      after my bar and lights.

Cheers,
      Jim.
      4WD Neophyte In a 2013 Pajero NW GLX; taking me places to appreciate the nature of Oz- https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimonearth/

Comment

• erad
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2015
        • Cooma NSW

Ecery vehicle I have owned has had a flycreen mesh fitted behind the grill. NOne of them has overheated. I find that the mesh tends to stop the insects well enough, but also European wqasps have found that too. Every time I stop, I see a couple of wasps hovering around the front of my car. I guess that they are feeding on the freshly trapped insects. Eventually the insects dry out and fall to the bottom of the mesh or into the bottom of the bullbar. I have never had to clean any of the flywire.

Comment

• dhula
          Valued Member
          • Sep 2012
          • South of Perth

I found this while surfing around the traps

Not sure if it's exactly what you're after but might be an option
          2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.
          2006 KJ Cherokee, CRD+lazy shift. Ironman springs and OME shocks, MoPar skids.

Comment

• Hazpet
            • May 2014
            • Mandurah

Mitsubishi sold off the remaining sports grills about a year ago. Trade they were $512 but sold off for $80. I got one, I'll check the invoice tomorrow to see if the part number is listed. Part No on the invoice is MZ380591EX. Listed as a Grillesports-X37.
            Last edited by Hazpet; 30-10-16, 08:37 PM.
            2014 NW VR-X, Ironbark. Dual battery, Off Road Downunder tray, Redarc BCDC1225LV, 92ah AGM, Projector dual battery moniter, Rhino racks & rod holders, ARB awning, MMA steel bar, MMA towbar package, Half rear wheel cover & lift kit, Xray vision 10led bar, Uniden UH 8080NB CB, Tint a car tint, Rear shelf, 40l Engel & slide, Blackvue in car video, Baintech power panel, Scan guage, ARB compressor, Rodezi rod holders, Sports grill, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guard & various other bits & pieces.

Comment

• Jimboy
              • May 2015

Originally posted by dhula View Post

Thanks for the link Dhula. Hoping to get a genuine one or at least something well made. That unit looks pretty flimsy.

Cheers,
              Jim.

Comment

• Jimboy
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Hazpet View Post
                Mitsubishi sold off the remaining sports grills about a year ago. Trade they were $512 but sold off for $80. I got one, I'll check the invoice tomorrow to see if the part number is listed. Part No on the invoice is MZ380591EX. Listed as a Grillesports-X37.
                Darn it! I was beginning to think this might be the case. The part number and list description come up a blank for me on Google. Appreciate the info though.

Cheers,
                Jim.

Comment

• Jimboy
                  • May 2015

For anyone else after the same part i got one in the end from Eagle Auto Parts

They have a store on EBay with a bunch of Pajero parts. I also upgraded my Mirrors with a pair from Eagle too.

Cheers,
                  Jim.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X