• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Restless Nellie
    • Jun 2019
    • Port Fairy

Thinking of buying GL NT

Im currently looking closely at a 2010 Mitsubishi Pajero GL NT Manual 4x4 MY10 . Its done 155,000 kms. The guy wants $14,990. This seems quite reasonable, going on what Ive seen n carsales.com.

Its due for a service, the last one was done at 145,000 kms. Can you please suggest what are the most important considerations to look for/ask about?
    Is the 150,000 service a major service? ($$$$$). Do these vehicles have timing belts that go, or something else? Or other quirks that start to play up after a certain age?People have been mentioning catch cans, fuel pre filters etc. The seller has most of the regular service history, he is the 3rd owner ( is that bad?). He hasnt taken it off road, towed a jayco expanda on a few trips, mostly on highways
    How do you find the seats, are they comfy? whats the comfort level like on bumpy roads?

As Im in the NT and the vehicle is in Warnambool Ive got my father looking at it on my behalf tomorow arvo. The seller has already had one offer that he is considering so I dont have time to hesitate but I dont want to make a bad purchase either.

Thanks
    Julie
  • Peterng
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2013
    • Northern Rivers NSW

Then the Redbook valuation...which will give you a guide on the vehicle you are looking at..so price wise...there is still some room..ie the vehicle being a tower, 3rd owner and the k's travelled.

The NT is a good vehicle, the GL being the" poverty pack" in the Pajero.....very underrated as I have said on many occasions and if you check forum threads you will get a good picture of the reliability of this vehicle...which is pretty similar to any mid sized 4wd that is in good condition.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Peterng; 18-06-19, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X