• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • john_char
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Perth - Not far north of the River

Spark Plug Change

I'm changing my spark plugs in a couple of weeks time, will post these instructions soon.

John
    Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/
  • icysyrup
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • USA

you da man....thanx 4 all the writeups
    03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• green monster
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2008
      • Adelaide

I baught new platinum plugs for the Paj 6 months ago ,,,they are still in the garage on top of my Manual,,,,hang on its saturday maybe i should go do them now,,,,nah bugger it think ill go lie in the hammock and have a couple of beers !!!lol
      Also ,,John your write ups are a great help to many ,good work mate. And i love the father jack avatar picture ,,,"Arse,,,, nickers drink ,,FECK OFF" !!
      NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

• gaz1
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2007
        • Blue Mountains NSW

OK, lying in the hammock sounds pretty sensible, but john char took things a bit beyond that - he bought a new Pajero to avoid changing the plugs! Is it really that bad a job?

Gaz
        2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

• john_char
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2007
          • Perth - Not far north of the River

Tell me about it Gaz!!! I did the spark plug change but the photos really didn't come out all that great and I really can't do it justice to post them.

I'll have another gander soon and see what I can do.

John
          Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X