• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blue82
    • Oct 2010
    • Brisbane

Lovell/Bilstein - NS DID

Has been a good week for the Paj - with the Bushskinz sump & intercooler guards going on & the fitting of the Lovell/Bilstein combo.
    Big thanks to Kieron for supplying the gear
    Ill also give a recommendation to Wynnum Bridgestone for their fitting & alignment work based on he short 15min drive so far. $333 incl alignment.

I went with the HD raised Lovell?s front and back - which are fine for ride & should hold up well as more gear goes on the car in future & when loaded up for a trip.

FL = 61mm gain
    FR = 70mm gain
    RL = 65mm gain
    RR = 60mm gain

I achieved an ave 64mm lift - a little more than i wanted, so hoping for some settle over time.

The one downside I?ve noticed so far, is that coming out of a full lock turn, the center weighting doest quite have the same effect and the tyres scrub leaving a mark on the concrete. No doubt this is the result of the steering geometry changing at extreme lock.

Will have to hit the fire trails this weekend to give it all a work out.
    Attached Files
    07 NS VRX manual MM alloy bar, spot, spread and fogs. Tow pack & Hayman brake controller. Garmin GPS & Tomtom GO730. 17x8 ATX Ledge rims running Cooper AT3LT. Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards. Lovell raised HD/Bilstein springs & shocks.
  • onallfour
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2010
    • Camden, Sydney

Very nice. Yes Keiron is very knowledgeable in pajeros. Very good to deal with. You car looks very nice up there. Just fix the anderson plug and away you go in the scrub
    Cool Silver 09 VRX, tinted glass all around, 2 inch HD lovells, bilsteins, poly airbags, Airtek snorkel, dual battery, ARB deluxe winch bar, Lightforce 240's, Warn winch, Bushskinz full bash plates, UHF, scangauge, Bogaard turbo timer, towbar, 65 ltr brown davis fuel tank, on board ARB compressor + outlets, 50A anderson on towbar, rear diff lock-traction control modification, diff breathers, in-dash battery voltmeters, EGR blank, hacked navman, Cooper AT3's, Stebel horns.

Comment

• pauld
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2010
      • Melbourne

The scrubbing might suggest the alignment is not quite right...
      2015 NX, ARB Bullbar, Bilstein / Lovells HD Front and Kings SP Rear, Polyairs, 17" NP Exceed wheels, D697 LT265/65/17, STEDI Cree 24" 120Watt light bar, Tracklander 2100 Roof Cage, Bushskinz side steps and bash plates, 200AH of Batts under rear floor via Redarc 40 Amp, cargo barrier with custom rear shelf up high, TC mod, EGR mod, catch can, iPhone4 with OBD app, USB ports in all 3 rows, custom storage in rear passenger guard.

Comment

• marquis
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2007
        • Newcastle

The addition height is most likely caused by springs that have sagged.
        My 1.5yr old was 60mm all round, month on with a few extras (tank, bb, dual batt) it a tad over 50mm

When turning the camber is no longer vertical with the lift, the front has positive camber
        --
        Marquis
        SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X