Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > Bridgestone

Bridgestone When you buy a Bridgestone product, you can trust that you have a high quality tyre designed for Australian conditions. We’re committed to staying at the forefront of technology and offer a range of products for every occasion; from performance to rugged off road to fuel efficiency- we’ve got you covered. With Bridgestone, you’re in safe hands. Pay us a visit at www.bridgestonetyres.com.au

Old 21-05-19

Default Graham Cahill Heads North To The Spectacular Cape York 4WDing Part 6

When you're heading north to Cape York, don't forget to swing by the 5 Beaches Run for some of the best beach driving Australia has to offer.

LINKS:

Bridgestone Australia -www.bridgestonetyres.com.au/
Bridgestone Australia Facebook -www.facebook.com/BridgestoneAU

Last edited by Bridgestone; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:18 PM.
Old 21-05-19
Valued Member

Nice to see Bridgestone allowing Graham to put in a plug for Cooper tyres .

How long before they notice the mixed-up URL?
BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni 90 front and Bilstein 6272 rear shocks with Lovell HD springs, Lightforce 170 Halogen driving lights, Brown Davis i/c and sump bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager primary fuel filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD oil catch can, LockUp Mate, Kaon cargo barrier, Harrop front e-locker
Old 21-05-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwoffey View Post
Nice to see Bridgestone allowing Graham to put in a plug for Cooper tyres .

How long before they notice the mixed-up URL?
Must’ve missed it when I clicked this a few days ago. Where’s the mixed up URL?
Old 21-05-19
Valued Member

when I click on the play button in the centre of the initial freeze frame of the movie "Graham Cahill hits the 5 beaches run...." it takes me to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEJhSX0XvGA

which is a 2014 movie of GC taking us on a tour of his old Nissan Patrol chopped truck. During the tour (at about 9mins 13 secs, near the end of the movie) he talks about his Cooper STTs.
BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni 90 front and Bilstein 6272 rear shocks with Lovell HD springs, Lightforce 170 Halogen driving lights, Brown Davis i/c and sump bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager primary fuel filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD oil catch can, LockUp Mate, Kaon cargo barrier, Harrop front e-locker