• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PBding
    • May 2010
    • Canberra

No new posts!

Where is everybody? No posts for days. Are all our Challengers running well with no problems and enjoying the Christmas break?
    NW GLX-R Pajero auto in Champagne; not anymore, it's gone to a new home. Now piloting a Y62 Patrol petrol v8 in pearl white.
  • Homebrew
    • Feb 2013
    • Kiama

I think that they are out giving their Challengers some well earnt off road runs.

Took mine along Gentle Annies, Webbs Ridge, Powerline and up to Coree yesterday.
    2021 QF Pajero Sport, absolutely no mods yet, but lots of untapped opportunity.https://www.pajeroforum.com.au/core/...ive%5B1%5D.gif

Comment

• Chris4x4
      • May 2012
      • Geelong

Originally posted by PBding View Post
      Where is everybody? No posts for days. Are all our Challengers running well with no problems and enjoying the Christmas break?
      From what I've noticed in a number of forums people with no issues tend not to post a real lot, people with issues, even little things like a squeaky seat belt tend to post like there's no tomorrow and fair enough, that's what its here for, Apart from having to change my stereo (every ones got priorities!) I have no issues @25k and with all this warranty still there, very happy with what the Mitsu boys have come up with for $40k ish.
      Cheers gents!!
      2022 Paj Sport, Grey, nicely hidden factory towbar, thanks MM,

Comment

• auskenny
        • Oct 2012
        • sydney

I'm away enjoying my challenger at south west rocks, lots of fishing and swimming and exploring.
        Going to do the drive from point plomer to port Macquarie and explore some tracks at coffs harbour.
        MY14 PC Challenger Auto, Silver, Under bonnet Dual Battery, Projecta 150 isolator, Fridgemate 70lt fridge/freezer, Hayman Reece towbar, Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller, Rhino rack pioneer platform,

Comment

• PBding
          • May 2010
          • Canberra

Originally posted by Homebrew View Post
          I think that they are out giving their Challengers some well earnt off road runs.

Took mine along Gentle Annies, Webbs Ridge, Powerline and up to Coree yesterday.
          That's a nice drive, did you lunch at Flea Creek? I am heading back to Canberra tomorrow but just down the M1 and the Hume-boring.
          NW GLX-R Pajero auto in Champagne; not anymore, it's gone to a new home. Now piloting a Y62 Patrol petrol v8 in pearl white.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X