X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maximage
    • Mar 2013
    • Darch, Perth, WA

That's pretty poor if its already been promised to you and they told you it's here. I would google for the press release they made about the new 5 star safety cars arriving around June. They have already put it out in the public domain that the cars will be here before July.
    SOLD: 2013 DiD VRX, MM locker, Dueller 697s, ARB bull bar, Runva EWX9500-Q winch, full Bushskinz plates and sliders, Lovells/Bilsteins with PolyAirs, Airtec snorkel, Jonny Tig Front Mount Intercooler, Pacemaker 3" exhaust, RalliArt ECU, FuelManager diesel pre-filter, EGR block & catch can, BRC breathers, Hella 4000 HIDs, LED Light Bar, BCDC dual battery system, Tow Pro Elite brake controller, Couplertec, spare tyre lift, Whispbar roof racks.

Comment

• jawk
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2009
      • Australia

Originally posted by artisan View Post
      I just spoke to my dealer re our MY14 GLX-R order. Apparently Head Office has instructed the import yards not to make available MY14'S until July 1, 2013 at the earliest.

Incredibly our MY14 was released for transport to our dealer, but this was an accidental one-off release from the Perth yard, and it is not certain what will happen when the vehicle reaches our TAS dealer in the coming days.

It looks as if our dealer will have to haggle with Head Office for permission for us to collect the car.

MY14 pricing and possible concessions to pricing have not been confirmed. I suppose it is difficult to sell a car without confirmed pricing
      It would be interesting to hear the reasoning for not releasing the vehicle (that you can see sitting in the lot)!

Comment

• cooksta1959
        • May 2013
        • Adelaide

Originally posted by jawk View Post
        It would be interesting to hear the reasoning for not releasing the vehicle (that you can see sitting in the lot)!
        They want to clear my13 stock as much as possible?
        Cheers Steve.

NW 2013 VRX MY14 3.2 DiD Auto
        Graphite.

Comment

• Bigbaddave12
          • Jul 2012
          • South East S.A.

Originally posted by cooksta1959 View Post
          They want to clear my13 stock as much as possible?
          I'll buy an MY13 for half price if it helps!
          bigbaddave12.
          NW MY12 Platinum Pajero, ARB Bullbar, Greatwhites 18 Led Light Bar, Sandgrabba Mats, Wetseat Covers, Full EGR Block, Airtec Snorkel, Plus more when the money tree grows it's leaves back!

Comment

• artisan
            • Feb 2013
            • Oatlands, Tasmania

Originally posted by jawk View Post
            I think they will probably let us take it. I will post a pic when it arrives but of course we all know it is unlikely to look any different from an MY13.

Pricing for our order was based on MY13 prices. We made a deposit but the final price is open to change. Our dealer was good to us but we certainly were not able to negotiate some of the crazy prices being offered at the beginning of this year (albeit sometimes with slightly reduced warranties).

If we pick up prior to official MY14 pricing being announced they may need to hire a futurist to write our invoice I hope they can predict the incentives.

Comment

• cooksta1959
              • May 2013
              • Adelaide

Originally posted by artisan View Post
              I think they will probably let us take it. I will post a pic when it arrives but of course we all know it is unlikely to look any different from an MY13.

Pricing for our order was based on MY13 prices. We made a deposit but the final price is open to change. Our dealer was good to us but we certainly were not able to negotiate some of the crazy prices being offered at the beginning of this year (albeit sometimes with slightly reduced warranties).

If we pick up prior to official MY14 pricing being announced they may need to hire a futurist to write our invoice I hope they can predict the incentives.
              Would be very interested to know what the differences are with the my14 build, definitely 5 star crash rating but cant find any more info on it.

I think you will find that sumnut is on the "money" with what you will pay for the my14 over the my13. Post 1 of this topic.
              Last edited by cooksta1959; 07-06-13, 07:50 PM. Reason: clarify info
              Cheers Steve.

Graphite.

Comment

• mynance
                • Jul 2009
                • Hervey Bay Qld

Ended up taking the demo VRX with 130k for $56500 plus just about all the accessories except the bull bar and neoprene seat covers, but did try for these as well, even though I will probably never use the dash mat.
                MY 13 NW DiD VRX, Ultimate Suspensions HD all round with Coil Rite Airbags
                Seachange 595 Elite Off Road Caravan

Comment

• cooksta1959
                  • May 2013
                  • Adelaide

Originally posted by mynance View Post
                  Ended up taking the demo VRX with 130k for $56500 plus just about all the accessories except the bull bar and neoprene seat covers, but did try for these as well, even though I will probably never use the dash mat.
                  Nice deal.
                  I have the neoprene seat covers in my Outlander and they work well with the seat warmers, wife was very happy that the VRX Pajero has them.
                  Cheers Steve.

Graphite.

Comment

• artisan
                    • Feb 2013
                    • Oatlands, Tasmania

An excellent deal Myles. We have our particular reasons for wanting a GLX-R. I particularly like the VRX privacy glass which is not an option on the GLX-R. Graham

Comment

• mynance
                      • Jul 2009
                      • Hervey Bay Qld

Thanks

What did you pay for the neoprene seat covers? are they made just for MM or can we buy them from a supplier?
                      MY 13 NW DiD VRX, Ultimate Suspensions HD all round with Coil Rite Airbags
                      Seachange 595 Elite Off Road Caravan

Comment

• Bigbaddave12
                        • Jul 2012
                        • South East S.A.

The Wetseat seat covers

Try these They fit really well and you can still fold down the rear center armrest and the split fold. they even make a separate cover for the side wings on the rear seat.

They even made a cover for the center console for me. Fantastic service.
                        Dave
                        bigbaddave12.
                        NW MY12 Platinum Pajero, ARB Bullbar, Greatwhites 18 Led Light Bar, Sandgrabba Mats, Wetseat Covers, Full EGR Block, Airtec Snorkel, Plus more when the money tree grows it's leaves back!

Comment

• cooksta1959
                          • May 2013
                          • Adelaide

Thanks

What did you pay for the neoprene seat covers? are they made just for MM or can we buy them from a supplier?
                          They are not cheap, I bought the set for the outlander at staff discount and they were still pricey from memory.

we are still waiting for our Pajero and have bought them as part of the deal so unsure of exact price.

I have no idea as to wether the covers can be bought ex Mitsi motors.
                          Cheers Steve.

Graphite.

Comment

• cooksta1959
                            • May 2013
                            • Adelaide

Some details of the MY14 Pajero here
                            Cheers Steve.

Graphite.

Comment

• sumnut
                              • May 2013
                              • Tawonga

Hey guys,
                              Had confirmation this arvo that my MY14 will be at the dealer by the 24th June at the latest and I should have it on the 28th.
                              Apparently Mitsubishi have released the vehicles to the 'dealer pool' and are starting to distribute them now.
                              2013 NW MY14 GLXR, 2" Lift with Bilsteins/Lovells HD Combo, TJM Steel Winch Bar, TJM/Airtec Snorkel, Mitsubishi Tow Pack, 265/70/17 Mickey Thompson MTZ's, Uniden 7760NB, TJM dual battery tray (Redarc 1225LV yet to be installed) TJM Britax Xray Vision 220's.

Comment

• cooksta1959
                                • May 2013
                                • Adelaide

Originally posted by sumnut View Post
                                Hey guys,
                                Had confirmation this arvo that my MY14 will be at the dealer by the 24th June at the latest and I should have it on the 28th.
                                Apparently Mitsubishi have released the vehicles to the 'dealer pool' and are starting to distribute them now.
                                Ordered mine on the 11th of May so here's hoping
                                Cheers Steve.

Graphite.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X