• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skwiz05
    • Aug 2012
    • Darwin

New 2012 Activ ....mods?

Im about to take delivery of a new 2012 Activ..pretty excited to be getting back into a Paj after owning an NF, then an iO, then going to Pathfinder for the last 6 years......now back to a new Paj.

Going with a Salary Sacrifice Lease, (and pretty good deal on that), allowed me to factor in many additions...
    Tow Bar, Weather shields, Mats, Rear cargo tray, Light Force driving lights, Tinting, rust guard and interior treatment, roof bars, Coopers AT3 tyres, Lift kit.

Any suggestions on any other worthwhile additions or mods?
    2017 NX Pajero GLX, Ironman Foam Cell shocks and Springs, PolyAirBags, Yokohama G)15s , LightForce 170's (MM OE), Uniden UHF and HF, MM Roofbars, RhinoRack Cage, Rhino Shovel Mounts and SS Ratchet Ties, MM TowBar,Redarc RH Brake Controller, BushSkinz, Dual Batt-Redarc BCDC1220Ign, Safari Snorkel, Waeco and 2 Custom Power runs to rear, UV Tinting, Internal and Paint protection, MSA Seat Organisers, MM BootLiner, DashMat and Weathershields,MM Neoprene seat covers
  • Bigbaddave12
    • Jul 2012
    • South East S.A.

Mats

IMO Sandgrabba Mats are the best. Looks like I have a vinyl floor. Great fit. Good for the kids.
    bigbaddave12.
    NW MY12 Platinum Pajero, ARB Bullbar, Greatwhites 18 Led Light Bar, Sandgrabba Mats, Wetseat Covers, Full EGR Block, Airtec Snorkel, Plus more when the money tree grows it's leaves back!

Comment

• 1WD
      • Aug 2011
      • Adelaide

Is the dealer selling you the Lightforce lights from their accessories list?
      OLD: NW Ironbark Platinum - MM Nudge Bar with Lightforce Genesis Halogens. Bilstein/Lovells combo +50mm. Bushskinz bashplate and sump guard.

Comment

• Bundyk
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2012
        • North Nowra

Bullbar and UHF Radio
        Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be fitted: ARB 2.5 x 2.1 awning.

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...

Comment

• skwiz05
          • Aug 2012
          • Darwin

Lightforce lights are part of my deal. And the Activ has the nudge bar - wont go a full bar/winch, I prefer to hand winch a Tirfor.....
          Already got UHF/HF, Tyre pumps, recovery gear etc.

Where can you get Sandgrabbers in Melb?
          2017 NX Pajero GLX, Ironman Foam Cell shocks and Springs, PolyAirBags, Yokohama G)15s , LightForce 170's (MM OE), Uniden UHF and HF, MM Roofbars, RhinoRack Cage, Rhino Shovel Mounts and SS Ratchet Ties, MM TowBar,Redarc RH Brake Controller, BushSkinz, Dual Batt-Redarc BCDC1220Ign, Safari Snorkel, Waeco and 2 Custom Power runs to rear, UV Tinting, Internal and Paint protection, MSA Seat Organisers, MM BootLiner, DashMat and Weathershields,MM Neoprene seat covers

Comment

• twoar
            • Feb 2012
            • rowville, vic

Originally posted by skwiz05 View Post
            Lightforce lights are part of my deal. And the Activ has the nudge bar - wont go a full bar/winch, I prefer to hand winch a Tirfor.....
            Already got UHF/HF, Tyre pumps, recovery gear etc.

Where can you get Sandgrabbers in Melb?
            Neoprene seat covers..... They Look great also

Comment

• marquis
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2007
              • Newcastle

LRA aux fuel tank, If your towing or doing any outback trips
              --
              Marquis
              SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

• skwiz05
                • Aug 2012
                • Darwin

Ok, been a short while since getting the new Paj, and have just finished all the mods I had on my list....
                So figured Id throw up a pic of the Old car (Pathy) next to the New...
                And a few others too....

Comment

• likatiger
                  Valued Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • WAMBERAL NSW

Very nice Skwiz05
                  NW Platinum MY 2012 DiD auto, Pearl White, Safari snorkel, full tint, all plastics, reverse sensors, H/D tow bar, spare wheel lift, full leather seats & trim, GME uhf, home built storage, dual battery, ARB Deluxe bar, Lovell HD springs with Ultimate shocks.

Comment

• Heath77
                    • Aug 2012
                    • SA

Hey Skwiz05,

What size aerial mount do you have on the nudge bar?? and do you have any problems with rubbing, was looking at using similar mounts but didn't think there would be enough room without rubbing??

Comment

• skwiz05
                      • Aug 2012
                      • Darwin

Aerials mounted fine. Only the centre one I had to shorten the 2 bolts as it is directly over the number plate top edge, otherwise, no issues.
                      Neither rub on front of car, both (UHF and HF whips) have springs as well.....

Comment

• Heath77
                        • Aug 2012
                        • SA

Thanks, will have to re-look at using the mount.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X