• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticky
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2015
    • Adelaide

Adelaide 4x4 Beyond Blue Challenge

A bloke by the name of John Maguire has started this group on Face Book to raise money and Awareness RE Mental Health.

This Facebook page is the online home of the Adelaide 4x4 Challenge. Our events offer Aussies the opportunity to take their 4WD's to the tracks, to raise awareness and funds that support and enhance...

He organizes day and weekend 4WDing trips and has raised about $13,000 this year alone. He has got Channel 7 involved and they have been making a documentary that will air in Jan2017.

Ive never attended any of his trips, but I plan to. I believe he is doing a great job for a much needed cause, & I would like to get involved.

Have a look, maybe attend one of his trips & hopefully I will see you there.

Steve
    2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel
  • geopaj
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Adelaide

Sounds like a good cause & a good excuse to go wheel'n.

Can you let me know if any interesting trips come up? - I don't do the Facebook thing.
    Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• Little Devil
      • Feb 2016
      • Valley View, South Australia

Fully Concur

Good cause and good on Channel 7 for getting to air a show.
      I also don't do the Facebook stuff so it would be great if details were also posted in the "Forum Meets" section.
      My19 ZL Outlander Diesel Auto. Ultra Gauge MX, Uniden CB, 270 Batwing Awning, Catch Can

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people.

Comment

• RUGGA
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2014
        • Adelaide

^^^

Agreed. Let us know.
        02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• ticky
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2015
          • Adelaide

Im not much of a facebooker myself, but I will post any trips I see.

Steve
          2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X