• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trisome
    • Dec 2012
    • Bray Park

ECU West

I am going to give ECU West a big wrap, after the mileage I got the other week.

After having all sorts of problems with this Pajero over the years which have been talked about on this forum, I had to pick up some campers from the port here in Brisie and bring them home, all freeway work, no tow one way, and tow a 1.3 tonne camper back, 4 trips, 730 kms.

Fueled up yesterday, and the mileage was 9.9 l/100 km. I reckon that was outstanding, I was trying to get good mileage, so light on the pedal, but that is a good result.

This 4B now runs nice, gives mileage, the dpf problems are gone, and is now an absolute pleasure to drive. By the way it has done 173,000 kms.

I am not connected with ECU West, don't know them from a bar of soap, and was referred to them by someone camping next to us last year, who also had a good result with his Isuzu.

Trisome
    Attached Files
    2007 VRX, Cold Air, HPD Intercooler, 3" Exhaust, Just Autos Tune, Lovels Springs, EFS Shockies.
  • Uncle Fester
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2007
    • Boambee East NSW

What was the cost?
    NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.

Comment

• Trisome
      • Dec 2012
      • Bray Park

$1000.00

Trisome
      2007 VRX, Cold Air, HPD Intercooler, 3" Exhaust, Just Autos Tune, Lovels Springs, EFS Shockies.

Comment

• basil
        • Apr 2012
        • Gembrook

Some nice steady peddle work there too.

Cheers,

Comment

• P4J3R0
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2013
          • Brisbane

Where did you get it done mate?
          NS Pajero, with stuff.

Comment

• Trisome
            • Dec 2012
            • Bray Park

Murchison at Brendale. They are Jeep guys, so they were happy to have a Pajero there to make the place look better.

No Dyno, which I was a bit worried about, but a great result.

Trisome

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X