• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rodsfromday
    • Jul 2017
    • Kingaroy

Rear quarter panel/bumper removal

Been searching for a few hours with no luck. Busy wiring up rear view camera and Electric brake controller. Removed the tail light so I could tap into the reverse wire and brake wire. I need to get that panel below the tail light removed as I the grommet popped out where I tried to feed the cables through.
    I removed the 2 bolts holding the top part of that section but that's all I could do. I was even thinking of drilling out the 3 rivets it has on the top and just re rivet when done. That would give me also enough space to work on.
    Does anyone have a know how or can point me in the correct direction, please?
    Thank you
  • aussieintas
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2013
    • Sorell, Tasmania

Hey mate have a look at this link below, it's an online workshop manual. Just put in yoir year model then select various drop down menus to the left. Think section 51 is body.

Best section is Service manual.....has exploded diagrams of how to take things apart.
    2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
    88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
    92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
    92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
    99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
    95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
    08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• rodsfromday
      • Jul 2017
      • Kingaroy

Originally posted by aussieintas View Post
      Hey mate have a look at this link below, it's an online workshop manual. Just put in yoir year model then select various drop down menus to the left. Think section 51 is body.

Best section is Service manual.....has exploded diagrams of how to take things apart.
      Thank you so much. That is exactly what I am chasing!!!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X