• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lifted Pajero
    • Apr 2017
    • Brisbane

Lift kit for my 1988 swb gen 1 pajero

Hi all I have recently purchased some 33x12.5r15 mud terrains for my 1988 swb pajero. I am wondering if people can push me in the direction of ways to lift it and the cheapest options. Any links will be appreciated. It is the leaf spring rear end. Thanks in advance
  • TheBanana
    • Aug 2013
    • Brisbane QLD

Long wheel base springs give a cheap lift, and just wind up the torsion bars in the front. Extended shackles are also a cheap option
    1983 NA SWB with a 4d56t, running 14psi through a custom water to air intercooler, 2.5in turbo back exhaust, Kinugawa adjustable wastegate, Boost and EGT gauges, Snorkel, Provent Catch Can, Manual Hub conversion, 40mm EFS lift, ARB Bullbar, Aluminium roof rack, awning, 31'' BF-G KO2's on 15x8 -23 steelies, Factory Flares, 41" light bar on the roof, lightforce strikers up front, and a set of much needed cup holders

Comment

• Lifted Pajero
      • Apr 2017
      • Brisbane

Gen 1 pajero swb lift kit

Hey guys,
      I am now in the market for a 2inch lift kit for my car, was just sondering if anybody has a 2nd hand kit or even a kit that is cheaper than retail price. Please pm me or reply to this if you know of anyone.
      Thanks in advance

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X