Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Water Bladder on 2nd row floor w/ front seats back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bru9
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Victoria

Water Bladder on 2nd row floor w/ front seats back?

Looking at something like this:
    Fleximake Drinking water bladder tank (40 Ltrs) for 4x4, Camping, Fishing and Boating. These are POTABLE, drinking water safe material, tested up to Australia Standards: ASNZ4020. We use the finest 100% Australian made PVC fabric (900gsm) for our potable product range.

Just as a bit of extra security over my water containers in rear cargo.

According to the width dimensions it won't fit when my front seats are far back as there is only about 30cm max distance between the back of the front seats & second row bottom of seats.

But since this is a non solid container has anyone fitted one of these on the second row floor?

thanks
    2000 NM Exceed Auto V6 3.5
  • Drjohn11
    • Sep 2011
    • Melbourne

Originally posted by Bru9 View Post
    Looking at something like this:
    Fleximake Drinking water bladder tank (40 Ltrs) for 4x4, Camping, Fishing and Boating. These are POTABLE, drinking water safe material, tested up to Australia Standards: ASNZ4020. We use the finest 100% Australian made PVC fabric (900gsm) for our potable product range.

Just as a bit of extra security over my water containers in rear cargo.

According to the width dimensions it won't fit when my front seats are far back as there is only about 30cm max distance between the back of the front seats & second row bottom of seats.

But since this is a non solid container has anyone fitted one of these on the second row floor?

thanks
    Have a 60 L one in the second row in my NX , no issues re the space as they are flexible. Have hooked mine up to an electric pump and tap in the rear drawers

Alex
    NX GLS MY15 Pajero 265 265 17 BFG AT KO2 Bilsteins & Lovells, ARB Bar Airtec Snorkel Runva XP11 Full BushSkinz Underbody Protection and RockSliders, Donaldson Filter, LRA Tank, Icom 450N 75W HID Spots & Lightbar Drifta Drawers MSA Fridge Slide Engel Fridge 110AH Lithium Battery 65L Water Tank Paddle & Lockup-Mate Kimberley Kamper
    NL 1999 Pajero 3.5L Cargo Barrier UHF Roof Rack. Dual Battery Engel Fridge No Airbags

Comment

• Rovingman
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2014
      • Blue mountains

x2
      I have the 150 lt, excellent tank, no bad taste. Run a shurflo pump and a BEST filter.
      Pajero NT RX 2011
      Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
      LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

• Bru9
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2014
        • Victoria

Originally posted by Rovingman View Post
        x2
        I have the 150 lt, excellent tank, no bad taste. Run a shurflo pump and a BEST filter.
        Thanks. Are the filters for when getting suspicious water from the outback?
        Or should they be used even if filling up with just home tape water?

cheers
        2000 NM Exceed Auto V6 3.5

Comment

• Rovingman
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2014
          • Blue mountains

I use it all the time, the last thing I need is a runny bum when travelling, 2 of us with 3 kids. keeps the bladder in good knick nice and clean
          Pajero NT RX 2011
          Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
          LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

• Jonno WA
            • Oct 2015
            • Perth, WA

Originally posted by Rovingman View Post
            x2
            Hi Rovingman.

Is this the bladder you're using: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FlexiMake...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Interested to also know how you've got that set up with the pump (i.e. do you pump it out the side door or do you run a pipe to the rear of the car?).

I'm setting myself up for longer trips and am reluctant to put a 90lt tank in the 3rd row seat well as I don't want too much weight in the rear (already have roof top tent plus drawers, etc.).

Cheers in advance.
            Jonno.
            Jonno
            NX with things attached

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X