Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 2 Pajero

Generation 2 Pajero NH - NL Models 1991 - 2000

Old 4 Days Ago

If you got it from Ebay and used Paypal, Tell Them you are not happy... I have obtained, Full Refunds, and still got to keep the product... Win Win for Me...

Gemster....
97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO_ARB bar, Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , 2"lift, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, 3 core radiator, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps, and a New Heart to come... and No Airbags...we die like real men
Old 1 Day Ago

Through eBay or PayPal? I messaged the seller and asked for 25%. He said he'll only do 15%. So I'm thinking 15% back and a bad review for him..

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
The Inside:
Dual battery, inverter, various power points with fuse box, custom fridge slide and shelf in back, removable bed platform, legal 5-seater.

Planned:
Snorkel and breathers, solar panel, some sort of winch...
Old 1 Day Ago

From what I can tell, my snorkel is an exact copy of the airtec. It connects inside the guard to another part as you can see in the pictures on page 1 of this thread. This part is flush against the side panel of the engine bay and the air box is on the other side with a foam seal. This does not appear water tight to me. If I get stuck in a water crossing I don't want to have to rely on all those dodgy connections.. how do others go with that? Has anyone used such a snorkel for water above air box level? I'm thinking to get a flexy pipe and connect the snorkel straight to the air box. Do others block the drain holes in the air box?

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
The Inside:
Dual battery, inverter, various power points with fuse box, custom fridge slide and shelf in back, removable bed platform, legal 5-seater.

Planned:
Snorkel and breathers, solar panel, some sort of winch...