X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • underdog
    • Jan 2015
    • Campbelltown, NSW.

Finally got around to making up and mounting proper drawers for my rear storage unit. So convenient!! Can't believe I've done without them for so long, haha. Just need to purchase the final drawer runner to finish up the bottom draw.
    2011 Pajero NW GL 3.2 Auto
    Bullbar, spotlights, twin wheel carrier, snorkel, spv, uhf, 3" lift, cargo barrier, bushskinz, 285/70/17 M/T, 2.5m awning, Waeco CFX40, DIY rear storage, drawers, fridge slide & dog floor, Intervolt EBI Pro, 105ah + 65ah batteries, 65L Abber tank & 12v pump.

Comment

• gringo
      • Jun 2009
      • Harrington Park (Sydney)

Hey mate where did you get the rear bar from? Looks great

Comment

• underdog
        • Jan 2015
        • Campbelltown, NSW.

Originally posted by gringo View Post
        Hey mate where did you get the rear bar from? Looks great
        It's an outback accessories twin wheel carrier. Score of a lifetime off gumtree.
        Bullbar, spotlights, twin wheel carrier, snorkel, spv, uhf, 3" lift, cargo barrier, bushskinz, 285/70/17 M/T, 2.5m awning, Waeco CFX40, DIY rear storage, drawers, fridge slide & dog floor, Intervolt EBI Pro, 105ah + 65ah batteries, 65L Abber tank & 12v pump.

Comment

• gringo
          • Jun 2009

Some people are born lucky

Comment

• underdog
            • Jan 2015
            • Campbelltown, NSW.

Originally posted by gringo View Post
            Some people are born lucky
            Mate you are definitely barking up the wrong tree... there is a reason this pajero build is titled "Round 2".

Comment

• gringo
              • Jun 2009

Sorry mate obviously there is more to it

Comment

• NTX
                Valued Member
                • Apr 2010
                • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Originally posted by underdog View Post
                Rear bar is on, and the back door plate is on order (will take a few weeks to arrive). Remounted the spare wheel 70mm higher with some custom made 5mm steel plate and high tensile bolts. Trimmed the plastic edges and remove the majority of the spare wheel garnish to fit the raised spare tyre. Just need to reinstall the towbar before I leave this arvo

G'day Underdog,

When you say back door plate, what exactly are you referring too? Will that replace the entire spare wheel garnish? I will be very interested to know, the one thing I reckon they got very wrong on this series in my opinion, I would love to get rid of mine!

Finally get to mount my spare wheel rubbish bag without blocking the number plate no more rubbish in the car!
                Save
                2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X