• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Namma
    • Aug 2015
    • Sunshine coast

4H Flahing constant

Hi there, I have a NT 2010 diesel auto 3.2 and have just returned from an awesome lads trip to Fraser . Ran all the trip on sand in 4H and hit some challenging terrain also. My drama started when I landed back on the Bitchy and tried to disengage 4H to 2H. The front $h lights keep flashing and for the life of me won't go out. I know im not in 4x4 as I've testes in gravel. The concerning part is i hear a constant going when crawling along. Ive stopped and gone through the selection process to the low range options and hear the actuator do its thing but when back to 2H it remains flashing and grinding..Please shen some light on this problemo
    NT 2010 Black beast , Dual Batt, Smart charge,17" wheels, 2" lift kit, Anderson at rear , Remapped to 175Kw , Rhino Racks , Ali cage.....Next to Fit is Stainless Snorkel , Deep dish Chromeys, Decent Bullbar,headrest monitors and Straight through Exhaust system
  • christopher
    • Mar 2012
    • Chidlow W.A.

I'm guessing you did the change from 4wd to 2wd with the car in neutral
    2011 3.2 DID Pajero NT GLS Auto O/L Premium Steel Bullbar, Towbar, Redarc electric Brake controller, Graphite Tint Windows, Wireless Rear Camera low mount for easy float connection

Comment

• Seigried
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2016
      • brisbane

Paj is super select 2. Full stop and neutral is only required for changes to or from 4L. 4H to 2H can be done up to 100km/h

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• aussieintas
        Valued Member
        • Feb 2013
        • Sorell, Tasmania

Seigreid is correct 2H to 4H and 4H to 2H, upto 100kms, foot off accelerator. Neutral only required for engaging 4Hlock or 4Llock.

Try reversing the Pajero 10 or 20 metres as this can sometimes assist getting her back in 2H depending what the cause is, then drive forward again

Also check vacuum hose at front actuator or could be solenoids. Do a google search on pajero nt actuator or solenoids will bring up plenty of info bud.

Could be vacuum issue or lack off either at actuator or solenoid, actuator coukd be seized.
        2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
        88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
        92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
        92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
        99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
        95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
        08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• Namma
          • Aug 2015
          • Sunshine coast

Thanks Tassy, yer Ill google that for sure.
          NT 2010 Black beast , Dual Batt, Smart charge,17" wheels, 2" lift kit, Anderson at rear , Remapped to 175Kw , Rhino Racks , Ali cage.....Next to Fit is Stainless Snorkel , Deep dish Chromeys, Decent Bullbar,headrest monitors and Straight through Exhaust system

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X