• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomBea
    • Nov 2016
    • Perth Hills(Swan)

Meguiar's Headlight Restoration Before/After

Hey guys,
    For those of you who are interested.. I have taken a few before/after photos of the Meguiar's Two Step Headlight Restoration Kit.

This is what the product looks like, also found in the plastic packaging. Most auto stores stock it.
    Get it for around $45 when its on sale.

Before using it.. Wasnt too cloudy, but I wanted it to look clearer!

After a few steps, the final product!

Pretty happy with the turnout. I know this isn't a permanent fix, but it looks damn nice for now!
    Friends who have used this have said it to be true by its 1 year lasting claims on the box.
    Judge for yourselves, but Im extremely pleased with how easy it was to use and how it turned out!
    Last edited by TomBea; 21-11-17, 07:41 PM.
  • MELONHEAD
    • Apr 2010
    • Curlewis NSW

I use Subaru upper engine cleaner spray, that is designed to decarbon the intake tract on Subaru boxer engines, to restore dull headlights. It works great but probably not as good as your Meguiars has. Thanks for the taking the time to post those pics.
    2010 NT RX diesel manual, bushskinz intercooler + sump guards, factory alloy bulbar, GME TX3400 UHF, Donaldson secondary fuel filter, Bilstein/Kings/Polyair lift, Hankook Dynapro ATM 265/70/17.
    1998 NL GLS V6 auto LWB with ARB Deluxe Winch Bar, ALDI 9500lb winch, ARB onboard compressor, Hankook Dynapro AT/M 265/70/16s.

Comment

• Apollo
      • Dec 2016
      • Cooloola Coast QLD

They cleaned up pretty good. Thanks for the pics.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X