• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spot01
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2011
    • Adelaide

Valvoline Oil 50% off at Supercheap Auto

Supercheap Auto have Valvoline Oil 50% off today (Saturday 16/9/17) & tomorrow - store stock only, so be quick. You can buy in store or online (to collect later in store).
    Pajero NX MY21 GLS
  • Dicko1
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2014
    • Cairns, FNQ

I ordered 2 bottles on line...paid and collected first thing this morning. Took to car and went back in to buy a plastic box...yikes.too bloody dear. Went over and grabbed the last 2 bottles of oil. This is the second time this has occurred....supercheep only put 4 bottles on the shelf. The same thing occurred last year at another local store...4 bottles only. I know they have heaps more out the back but wont restock the shelf...Had a good look around at other items...the prices they charge are a bloody joke!!
    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• starjunk
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2011
      • Sydney

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
      I ordered 2 bottles on line...paid and collected first thing this morning. Took to car and went back in to buy a plastic box...yikes.too bloody dear. Went over and grabbed the last 2 bottles of oil. This is the second time this has occurred....supercheep only put 4 bottles on the shelf. The same thing occurred last year at another local store...4 bottles only. I know they have heaps more out the back but wont restock the shelf...Had a good look around at other items...the prices they charge are a bloody joke!!
      You must have ordered the 10L not the 20L ones... For some reason it won't let me order the 20L ones online. It did let me add all sorts of other fun stuff I didn't really need though
      Well hopefully the store I'm going to tomorrow for pickup will still have some 20L containers of the oil....
      '92 NH GLS LWB 3.0V6 A/T ...sold Please DON'T consider
      '06 NP VR-X LWB Turbo Diesel Sports A/T..sold Please consider
      '96 NJ GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T..sold . Loved that car
      '08 NS GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T...daily driver. Wake up and Drive!

Comment

• Dicko1
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2014
        • Cairns, FNQ

Only 5 litre containers. Did oil change today...still have 40 litres.
        Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• _jp_
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2013
          • Adelaide Hills, SA

Picked up 2x 5L ready for my next oil change. Can't go wrong at this price.
          NW GLXR - SOLD
          --------------
          EVO 6 TME

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X