• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SimonNat
    • Jun 2010
    • Perth

WANTED - 3rd Row of Seats

Hi All,

I'm interested in buying the 3rd row of seat for my NT.

If you don't need them, or they're taking up room in the shed please let me know.

I'm in Perth.

Cheers
  • Pajero_Pete
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2008
    • Adelaide Hills

R U sure its not there under the floor ............ pp
    Great little Io then NL dual fuel then my first DiD NP followed by an NS DiD and now an NT RX DiD in the shed

Comment

• CeeJay
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2008
      • Samford, QLD

I've got a 3rd row from an NS taken out when new and never used. I believe they are the same. Not sure how i'd get them to Perth tho....

2008 NS DiD GLX, ARB bar, Warn winch, BFG ATs, Bilstein/Lovell 2" lift, Milford barrier, VMS GPS, Rhino platform rack, Uniden UHF, Mobile 1 antenna, MMA tow bar, DIY dual battery system, Outback rear storage, Bushskinz bash plates x 3, custom steel sliders, Airtec snorkel, Narva HIDs, Ironman awning, ERPS, Glind hot water

Comment

• NathanNT
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by CeeJay View Post
        Not sure how i'd get them to Perth tho....
        I would have thought that was obvious being a Pajero forum and all... you have several choices depending on where you are coming from...

1. Anne Beadle Highway
        2. Gunbarrel Highway
        3. Canning Stock Route
        4. Follow the railway line

Comment

• SimonNat
          • Jun 2010
          • Perth

Thanks for all the (useful) advice.

Would prefer to get them from Perth but may have to consider other options later.

Still looking...

Comment

• Overland
            • Jun 2010
            • Sunbury Victoria

Hi I saw this post in the market section a few months ago for NT 3rd row seats for sale in Perth. It might be worth giving him a PM to see there still for sale.
            Cheers, David.

2010 Pajero Activ Auto DiD.Ironbark, ECB Polished Big Tube Bar, IPF HID Driving Lights, HID High Beam Conversion, Dual Batteries, Midnight Express Tinting, Thule Roof Racks, Cargo Barrier, UHF, Brake Controller, Factory Towbar.

Comment

• SimonNat
              • Jun 2010
              • Perth

Thanks David.

I've PM'd Simmo a few times but he seems to be incommunicado.

Cheers,
              Simon

Comment

• CeeJay
                Valued Member
                • Sep 2008
                • Samford, QLD

Originally posted by NathanNT View Post
                I would have thought that was obvious being a Pajero forum and all... you have several choices depending on where you are coming from...

1. Anne Beadle Highway
                2. Gunbarrel Highway
                3. Canning Stock Route
                4. Follow the railway line
                Sounds great! I'll see you in Northbridge at the Brass Monkey for a beer in 3 weeks! Now just to see my boss about 2 months off work.........

2008 NS DiD GLX, ARB bar, Warn winch, BFG ATs, Bilstein/Lovell 2" lift, Milford barrier, VMS GPS, Rhino platform rack, Uniden UHF, Mobile 1 antenna, MMA tow bar, DIY dual battery system, Outback rear storage, Bushskinz bash plates x 3, custom steel sliders, Airtec snorkel, Narva HIDs, Ironman awning, ERPS, Glind hot water

Comment

• Marty V
                  Valued Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • Cranbourne, Vic

...LOL...

But seriously...What do you want them for...Are your originals damaged?

The GL is the only model that doesnt come with them standard and you cant retro fit them either...

I'd try some wreckers over there...like here in Melbourne, Perth suffered a massive hail storm and thousands of cars were written off...The big plus is that wreckers should have good availability of late model parts...

Comment

• SimonNat
                    • Jun 2010
                    • Perth

Yeah, will call a few wreckers but fear their prices might be similar to a dealer...

Comment

• Marty V
                      Valued Member
                      • Apr 2008
                      • Cranbourne, Vic

Good luck... But please say why you need them? What's your ride?

Comment

• SimmoT
                        • Jun 2009
                        • Wyndham, WA

Hello - I'm back from the dead! Well from 6 weeks holidays including 3 weeks going up and down the coast (post with picks to follow)

Currently have the seats mate, but have been informed that they are pretty useless to sell if its a GL (MMA told me it would be a $4-5k job over the phone to retro to a GL - sound right Marty??)........

Hence they're going to become my new beach fishing chair - simply strap it to the roof hit the beach, unfold and relax!! Have given it a practice run in the backyard over a few beers and so far so good - maybe a little frame underneath to turn it into a swivel chair........?

So sorry its taken me so long to get back to you!

Cheers

Simmo
                        2010 NT RX DiD Manual, Cooper ST-Maxx 265/70/R17LT, Tow Bar, TJM T13 Steel Bar, Airtec Snorkel, X-Ray Spotties, HD Kings, RAW Shocks, ARB Alloy Roof Rack, Outback Rear Drawers, Icom IC-440 UHF, TJM DBS Dual Battery System, 60L LRA Aux Tank, BushSkinz Bashplates and Sliders, Polyairs, 2.5m TJM Awning, OX 9500lb Winch.

Comment

• Marty V
                          Valued Member
                          • Apr 2008
                          • Cranbourne, Vic

Nice...But one of the guys here is looking for the rear seats to buy...

Comment

• SimmoT
                            • Jun 2009
                            • Wyndham, WA

Yep....The post was directed to SimonNat after a series of PMs...
                            2010 NT RX DiD Manual, Cooper ST-Maxx 265/70/R17LT, Tow Bar, TJM T13 Steel Bar, Airtec Snorkel, X-Ray Spotties, HD Kings, RAW Shocks, ARB Alloy Roof Rack, Outback Rear Drawers, Icom IC-440 UHF, TJM DBS Dual Battery System, 60L LRA Aux Tank, BushSkinz Bashplates and Sliders, Polyairs, 2.5m TJM Awning, OX 9500lb Winch.

Comment

• SimonNat
                              • Jun 2010
                              • Perth

Originally posted by SimmoT View Post
                              Yep....The post was directed to SimonNat after a series of PMs...
                              Hey Simmo, sent you an PM last week, are they getting thru?

Cheers,
                              Simon

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X