• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jimred07
    • Oct 2017
    • Brisbane

NX Nudge Bar Options

Hi All,

Having read threads about the NW Nudge Bar fiting the NX I have searched for one, being told my MM that there are none in Australia, some will arrive late May at $769 each. I enquired about the NX Nudge Bar and was quoted $889 + Fitting. The poor parts guy was soooo embarrassed at this extreme rourt.

The ECB Bar is nearly as expensive and as ugly as sin.

That said, can anyone provide any thoughts/sources of suitable nudge bars/what have you done please? I have found the following, but cant get any better pictures...

• pajaj70
    • Apr 2016
    • Melbourne

I have also looked at this previously but now have some interest again. The photo is dark so hard to see what it really looks like, there is a clearer photo of the one with the stone guard but it doesn't look as nice.

I have sent the retailer a message to provide a clearer photo and a distance which it extends front the front bumper. Fingers crossed we get an improved image.
    NX 2016 GLX , Boos bash plates, catch can and flashlube primary filter.

Comment

• GRMNP2004
      • Jul 2012
      • Brisbane

NX Nudge Bar

Hi Guys, Just swapped over to a new NX at xmas.
      The old NP V6 gave me great service over 13 years and 360K km. never missed a beat.

Anyway i'm also looking at nudgebars. The one you show i think is the one from equipeautomotive 4x4.

It's at the top of my list atm unless any of you wise heads steer me towards another.
      Hopefully the pic shows up ??

Click image for larger version

Name:	apajeronudgemidheight-500x500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	981704

Comment

• Jimred07
        • Oct 2017
        • Brisbane

I wonder if we can get a better price for 3 of them...group buy here we come...

I'll reach out to them as well for pics.

Comment

• marknshaz
          • Jul 2015
          • Glenmore Park

I put an NS nudge bar on my NX with no issues, MM told me the NX had a different part number so it must be a new bar, the only changes are the cross piece has 4 hole and the older models have 3.
          I picked up a near new NS nudge bar for $40 without hardware, $30 at Bunnings and looks great.
          2015 NX GLX Pajero.......Stock for now

Comment

• marco888
            • Jun 2016
            • nsw

Originally posted by Jimred07 View Post
            Hi All,

Having read threads about the NW Nudge Bar fiting the NX I have searched for one, being told my MM that there are none in Australia, some will arrive late May at $769 each. I enquired about the NX Nudge Bar and was quoted $889 + Fitting. The poor parts guy was soooo embarrassed at this extreme rourt.

The ECB Bar is nearly as expensive and as ugly as sin.

That said, can anyone provide any thoughts/sources of suitable nudge bars/what have you done please? I have found the following, but cant get any better pictures...

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MITSUBIS...53.m1438.l2649
            I don't think the one on your link is brand new, it looks more like from wrecker but anyway, you can source nudge bar for NW as well, they are pretty straight bolt on for NX, that is what I got for my NX, just need a bit work on the two bolts holes under the grill, you may need to enlarge them a bit to suit the bolts. and, rest of them, will be no problem.

have a bit search on the forum , I think one of the owner made a step by step thread.

cheers
            MY16 GLS PAJERO-NON-DPF-MODEL

Safari snorkel, Nudge bar, Narva driving lights, SPVi unit, TP XP 3'' exhaust, P200 catch can, KN filter, OME 2'' lift, Rola roof racks, 2*2.5 awning,UNIDEN UFH9000, BOOS BASH PLATE 3 set,17'' factory Alloy, wrapped with OPATII,

Enjoy driving Enjoy touring Enjoy your life...

Comment

• Jimred07
              • Oct 2017
              • Brisbane

Genuine Nudge Bar

I found these genuine NX Nudge Bars listed for $599 or best offer shipped. I collected from the dealership on the way back from Lismore today and paid a lot less that $599.

Comment

• Detonator
                • Aug 2011
                • Traralgon

Nudge Bar

I had my Nudge bar up for sale November last year and couldn't get a buyer. Even offered to fit it !
                Price $180. Ah well Im thinking of modifying it and fitting to the missus ASX. Looks good in mock-up
                Last edited by Detonator; 11-09-18, 09:59 PM. Reason: Added words

Comment

• Alind
                  • Oct 2019
                  • South Gippsland

will this fit a NX ?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X