• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diesel 789
    • Mar 2016
    • Langwarrin Victoria

Bar driving lights

I am in the process of fitting a bar type driving light to my 2015 PC Challenger. The light kit comes with a 'plug and play' type harness, with the switch wired for Positive Switched vehicles and with directions on how to change the wires to the switch over to Negative Switched vehicles. There is a piggyback connector to the hi beam plug so there is no need to splice wires etc. My question is: is my Challenger positive switched or negative switched?
    Regards Diesel 789
  • old Jack
    Regular
    • Jun 2011
    • Adelaide, South Australia.

Positive switched.

OJ.
    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• Diesel 789
      • Mar 2016
      • Langwarrin Victoria

Bar driving lights

Thanks Old Jack. I thought that was the case, but wasn't sure.

Comment

• irsa76
        • Jun 2015
        • Queanbeyan

Iirc Toyota, and by extension Daihatsu/Subaru/Hino, are the main ones to use negative switching.
        2013 PC Challenger LS. TJM Steelbullbar, 9500lb winch, Ultimate suspension, Polyair bags, ceramic tint and MM4x4 Lockup-Mate.
        And lots of dreams.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X