X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Norco
    • May 2018
    • Melbourne

I had the same problem with factory locker it would blink for a long time or when I really needed diff lock activation it just wouldn't work at the time . So I replaced it with the ARB air lockers font and rear and never looked back they are brilliant, you can turn on lockers on the fly at speeds between 5 or 100 kph and they engage straight away and disengage with one full rotation you can even engage them in 2 wheel drive as well . I installed them 3 years ago and never have had a problem I highly recommended ARB air lockers....
    Supercharged diesel manual, ironman bulbar TJM 9,500 winch OME suspension, ARB front & rear air locker's with pump kit, Safari snorkel, Piranha diff breathers, Piranha duel battery kit with monitor, Kaymar rear bar duel carrier, Recaro seats, plug and go throttle control , scan gauge, 400 watts of solar, Cooper st Maxx 265/75/16, Rhino vortex cross bars, LRA 140L + 70L sub, ICOM 208H UHF/VHF towing patriot X1H Camper. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10 5G...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X