• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PradoEater
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2012
    • Oatley

Out of interest how many seconds it takes to get to 100klm/hr?
    NT 2011 DiD 30th Anniversary Edition, factory RD Lock, Toyo RT 33”, PWR interCooler, PWR radiator, MRT EcuTek tune, OL Steel Loop Bar, VRS 9500, ARB Awning, Kings rear awning, Full bushkinz, HD lovells + Koni RAIDS, front & back nolathane, EGR Block, 52'' LED bar, Scan Gauge 2, Projecta 150A, Optima + Fullriver, ProVent 200, Airtec Snorkel, Beaudesert Exhaust.
    Towing 2015 New Age Manta Ray 19BC

Comment

• ReefMaster
      • Aug 2015
      • Tarneit VIC

0-100klm

The time prior to the chip was around 10.6 seconds with my vehicle weighing in at 2650 kg with me sitting in it and half a tank of fuel in the main tank. I do have a roof rack and awning permanently mounted on the roof with the solar panel.

It's now 8.6 seconds to reach that magical 100klm/hr . There is definitely more power on tap and when I push the car too hard - recently I have been experiencing tyre debeading whilst off-road. I guess I have to be more gentle when I am running lower pressures but Pajeros don't run big tyres like others who I travel with .

The Pajero is not a fast vehicle compared to most big six Aussie cars

Here is a vid of it up a hill in the mud on 32 inch tyres.

1.5K views, 18 likes, 1 loves, 11 comments, 5 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from 4WD TRIP: Last 4wd track to end the day...

Below is a Jeep on 35 inch tyres.

1.4K views, 19 likes, 0 loves, 9 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from 4WD TRIP: Toboggan. .. Jeep style

The 5th attempt by the Jeep when he made it.

9K views, 74 likes, 0 loves, 46 comments, 13 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from 4WD TRIP: Screaming for traction from this JK... Swearing for traction from the driver

I love what the Pajero can do.
      Last edited by ReefMaster; 22-05-17, 11:00 PM. Reason: Video
      2010 NT Pajero Exceed

Koni Raid 90 series Lovells HD/ Koni Raid 88 Kings KCRR-35HDSP. Front & Rear ARB diff lockers/18inch CSA Jackals on Atturo Trail Blade MT 275/65/18. Full Bushkinz/SAFARI snorkel/ARB Deluxe Bar & Runva 11XP/GME TX4500S/
      Piranha Dual Battery system /UL80-VO AGM battery/ Gista 160W Solar Panel/36 inch 480W LED Light bar/Kings Awning and Awning tent/9inch 185W Led/ LRA tank
      Wants: a roof tent/ exhaust/drawers

Comment

• DeepCore
        • Sep 2019
        • Portugal

Originally posted by KenMar View Post
        Hi,

For what it's worth, I found out that ChipPower had recently released a newer OBD2 Version 3.0 Performance Chip with 2017/18 software and ChipPower were kind enough to allow me to exchange the Ver. 2.0 I had previously installed in my 2016 BMW X4 35d (230kW/630Nm) for the Ver 3.0 at no cost, except I paid postage cost back to Poland, I posted today, 9-5-17.

I did purchase on Friday 5-5-17, received 8-5-17 via DHL Express:
        1. Diesel OBD2 Ver. 3.0 for my X4 35d
        2. Petrol OBD2 Ver. 3.0 for my wife's 2017 X1 25i
        Installed both into cars and have driven 200+Kms in my wife's X1 25i and it definitely has made a difference, initial takeaway is stronger with little or no turbo lag.

Still hope to get my X4 35d Dyno tested when I have time over the next couple weeks, I'll report back.

For those who think I'm a fake or trying to con, unsubscribe from this thread as you'll never believe anything I say.

I'm no trying to sell anything, got no ties whatsoever with CP, just reporting as I see it.

Cheerz

Can you post a photo of the interior of OBD2 Version 3.0?
        I bought one for my Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5 TDi Sport GLS and didn't notice any difference!
        Best regards,

Comment

• dreamerman
          Valued Member
          • Sep 2009
          • Sydney

Ok I a just gonna pitching in my $0.02. Prior to my current Pajero I was driving a diesel dual cab. I paid $250 in 2015 for a German made Tuningkit after reading extensive user experiences in a forum. I don't understand the engineering bits but users are convinced that this Tuningkit does the right things. This kit is a godsend in terms of power, turbo lag and smoothness. I would buy another Tuningkit for my Pajero but I don't feel the need to at this moment as it has plenty of power and acceptable turbo lag.
          03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | KUMHO AT51 265/65R17 | Ultragauge MX v1.4 | AEM GPS Speedometer | Yakima Platform on OCAM Backbone | OEM Tow Bar | KAON Internal Rear Roof Shelf | ARB Smartbar

Comment

• drgtr
            • Sep 2019
            • Rosemeadow

Bummer. Would love to get the OBD2 version but might have to go with one that plugs into rail because I run OBD2 double adaptors too

Comment

• hussrum
              • Aug 2013
              • brisbane

OBD2 ProRacing Digital Chip

put one on my 07 paj OBD2 redbox ProRacing Chip gallexy & didnt c any difference & took it off when i replaced my turbo not saying that what did the turbo but its not going back on.

Comment

• hussrum
                • Aug 2013
                • brisbane

There r selling the same one on ebay for $420

Comment

• NT11Pajero
                  • Jun 2019
                  • Brisbane

I would never consider installing one myself, but wanted to look into it to confirm my suspicions. This website has plenty of useful info, including the ProRacing Chip - https://www.performancechipreviews.c...egory/reviews/

I wonder if some of the more expensive ones are just acting like a throttle controller? I.e. a quarter of the pedal will do as much as full throttle? That might give the impression of more power.
                  Pajero 2011 NT GLS DID Auto. 3" 304 stainless exhaust, dyno tuned (135awkw), EGR block, EGR cooler removed, provent catch can, custom intercooler

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X